Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

I think it’s based on packs, that would make the most sense to me, but I am sure that @Tonygreen will chime in here

3 Likes

I am on the list for 3 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Assuming that those that have not marked the number of packs down as wanting only one pack, then we are currently at 56 packs right now at just 24 hours after the offer was wikified, so I think it is very safe to assume that we will hit the 75 mark within 3 months with no problem at all. :monkey_face: At this rate @Tonygreen will have to start some more seeds lol - maybe he should put a realistic upper limit on the number of packs he will have available for us in this run?

7 Likes

I posted I wanted in if you shipped to Canada but forgot to mention how many

1 pack here

2 Likes

The Sour Bubble recessives are easily spotted from sprout. In gorilla bubble bxes there are 3 main phenotypes, a small recessive group, larger middle group of hybrids and a top small group of pure glue leaners.
Easily spotted in GB at this stage. The “runty” sour bubble recessives will be pulled, in about a week I’ll clear them out a second time of obvious hybrids.

The one cup has 2 obvious sour b leaners and 2 apparent glue leaners, the other cup 2 glues a sour bubble and 3 hybrids.

25 Likes

If I dont get the size group I’m looking for I’ll pop more, this let’s me go through more seeds easily. Upon up pot I’ll just cut my rootball to separate and transplant.

This is one benefit of a tightly inbred line, selecting becomes more straight forward. This selection also ensures vigor in the line by eliminating the weaker slower plants from the selection pool.

I’ve thought of doing a recessive version of GB using 2 “runts”, could be interesting traits. I usually toss them but people have grown them out, fire, just veg twice as long like sour b.

19 Likes

Ya just packs total, no need for 75 diff peeps per se.

18 Likes

I should be able to cover first 100 packs (assuming the 3 for deal is hit 300 packs total) for sure. After that it’s on God and the universe ha. My main mom’s will be vegging while these seeds grow so I think we will be fine. If it starts looking sketchy I’ll make a post so everyone knows and maybe close the list.

22 Likes

No change just pack number. Sorry for the confusion.

19 Likes

Your all good. I figured so. Thanks for doing this for us members.

19 Likes

Peace All. After having counting up what We have so far, We are well on Our way to over 100 packs. I know my pack count was tentative ( I will commit to 2 but probably want more by the time its ready) and most every1 else prolly too so the numbers could get way higher. @Tonygreen What is the cap? U have to have a number that U cap Our purchases at or U may be doing this for a long time. I wouldn’t mind picking up 30 or more per pack, but how high will U go?? 50 a pack for 50 beans??(:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::rofl::rofl::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: Yes I may be delusional, but it is worth it to ask). Anyway, LET GO OG. LETS GET THE PACK COUNT TO 100+ AND MAKE TONY HAVE TO WORK :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Be safe be well…:person_in_lotus_position:t6:‍♂:fist:t6:
Peace

7 Likes

Make him work… make him work!

2 Likes

Tony literally addressed this question 2 or 3 posts up. Hes already giving OG a great deal and asking for 50 seed packs for 50 dollars is almost insulting.

12 Likes

Sounds like a great chance for some amazing beans and to help the site. Count me in

5 Likes

So everything still cool I just hang out and wait? That’s cool I can do that just let me know when and where again mr. Tony.

1 Like

Add your name to the list at the top.

3 Likes

according to the list at the top, if I am interpreting pips etc. correctly, and assuming that everyone with no number of packs marked down wants one pack, we are less than 10 packs away from reaching the magic number of 75 packs - woohoo. This is the interwebs and 3 months is an eternity to some, and some people are flaky, so let’s assume a drop off rate of 25% just to be safe, so that means the actual target number should be more like 100 packs reserved just to be safe - I am sure we will hit that no problem

6 Likes

I’m definitely in on this one. Thanks for doing this @Tonygreen. It’s good to see you here on OG man. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

14 Likes

I’m in on a pack

3 Likes

I wish I had saw this before I placed my order on dc seed…

1 Like