Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Love hearing the breeder insights! Thank you for all your hard work @Tonygreen it has surely made for some stunning results!:grinning::+1:

6 Likes

Work indeed!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

This is why I am patiently waiting for these seeds.

15 Likes

Do PM your “Personals” as I have another collection of “sumptin-sumptin” I KNOW you will enjoy, included a “personalized decal”!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Where is the main place to buy Tony’s gear anyways? Any good Canadian suppliers anyone knows of? Or stateside only?

4 Likes

I think just the US soakn beans site
https://www.soaknbeans.com/shop/regular-seeds

5 Likes

Thanks man

3 Likes

Glg dragboat jeffy

8 Likes

Neptune seeds also has his gear. They had his BOGO offer, but they were sending two gold packs when each pack was already the prepacked bogo offer, so 4x the seeds for the price of one lol

9 Likes

I guess I shoulda jumped on that deal!

3 Likes

They still are. I told em too lol

16 Likes

Great to know! Great offer

3 Likes

Sage wisdom right here.

4 Likes

did i just read that right you got MR. :honeybee: stickers?

7 Likes

With a big order you gotta print your own labels and postage at home. Only way to do it. If someone doesn’t have this ability and knowledge they should never volunteer themselves.

7 Likes

I got some “bumblebee stickers” to place on Coin Flips, Letters, etc. He collects all the Breeder Decals. When I get a bunch, I send 'em to him. I did a recent Order from GLG for @Swe-can and they flooded me with frigging Decals. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

They love giving them decals, mine normally go trash fodder

4 Likes

if it’s seedrun’s dragon blood f2 this is their potential:

23 Likes

awesome, great idea!

5 Likes

Oh I need to grow some of that. Anyone got some spares? Lol

2 Likes

Nice! Very high levels of anthocyanines

4 Likes