Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Sounds good. Maybe I like the way ink tastes maybe I dont but I do love to sleep so I’m definitely down with these.

7 Likes

I had dibs! Lol

4 Likes

I still want it lol
Along with this, waiting for the f6 being made hehe

4 Likes

See @Tonygreen, already look at the outcome of these posts!! You may have just found a market for something you cull!!!

2 Likes

I Couldn’t wait on the seeds to be ready had to run out and get a taster, taste okay but it is just a glimpse of what’s to come from these gems!!!

6 Likes

There might be a just few people looking for some non habit forming sleep aids

Calyx Bros has a whole line named for their tranquilizing effects
https://www.soaknbeans.com/seed-brands/calyx-bros-seed-co

8 Likes

Good choice man. I begged for some. It’s worth it, I’ve been smoking it today. Good stuff.

Yall and your doo doo smells. :rofl:

6 Likes

Think I found me a keeper! :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

22 Likes

Can’t see the bud thru all those trichs!!!

6 Likes

Forget habit forming, I’d settle for anything. I can’t think of the last time I slept 6 consecutive hours. Sad to miss this run, actually lol.

9 Likes

There will be plenty of seeds to be traded or gifted after this, believe me lol

12 Likes

I agree 100 percent. What produces more resin , better quality bud? I would grow strains like big bud and critical mass if yeilds what I was after .
I was watching one commercial grow on YouTube and the lead grower had it very cold in the flower room to the point where the camera guy had to put long sleeves on when filming.

4 Likes

Is this Tony’s gg4?

2 Likes

I’m in a support group for people with sleep disorders and one of the common grievances is the whole paradox of being dependent on sleep aids. You can’t sleep without them, but are you truly addicted cause you only need them for an essential function that they didn’t cause? Of course benzodiazepines can become addictive and cause health problems in themselves.

The nature of these disorders is that they are caused by a range of different things, and effective treatments from person to person can vary greatly. I’m fortunate in a way because something that’s relatively straight forward helps me. The problem is the world’s bonkers and criminalizes cannabis, which allows some to live a healthier and happier life. Hence the collection and preservation of certain varieties.

10 Likes

Indeed it is Tony’s GG4, same pack I sent you yours from!

9 Likes

Bog sour bubbles. Is great for insomnia

7 Likes

Mmmmmm so much to grow so little time

12 Likes

Epic nug man! Hows she smoke tho?!
You can see the influence, reminds me of the mom.
Mind if I share your pic?

20 Likes

Waiting on balls so I can thin these out and spread em a bit. I apologize for my gross pre filter ha

25 Likes