TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Worst cup of coffee ever.

5 Likes

Lmmfao, no one told me what kind of beans to add :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Jenny I got your number, I need to make you mine. :sunglasses:

Out of likes brotha, :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

You’ve been busy, I’ll try to keep up haha
Hell of a line up brotha! Curious on what those corey/heime are. Is it something x rks?
Or am I thinking of someone esle.

2 Likes

is the cross

2 Likes

Man, I wish I was still growing and keeping up with the scene. Thank you brotha.
I really love Cheese. I dont know why many arent fans.

1 Like

@leetdood thanks, beat me to it! @hoss8455 is putting out fire steady imo, definitely been on my radar and the cross with Jim’s work was calling my name! He’s got several I wanna throw down asap.

2 Likes

Please, ANYONE I owe an envelope too send me a PM so I can get this fixed up, I think I’m mostly caught up now, and resent anything that’s been up in the air more than a couple of weeks. I apologize for any inconvenience and assure you I’ll make it right and then some.

6 Likes

I got yours out today :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you sir :pray:t3: much appreciated

3 Likes

Sometimes I’m fast and sometimes I’m slow. Today I was fast.

2 Likes

I’m usually SLOW as of late …. :laughing:

3 Likes

Won’t be long bro, lmao I don’t know how I missed that one comment! F!?$ing guy!

3 Likes

lmao. i forgot i even said that… but i mean its wedding cake … yolo

2 Likes

Bahaha , I hear that! It’s fiyah 100% still a little small. Soon time

5 Likes

That’s funny @TopShelfTrees1 . I just mailed my last seeds. Only took a month. I had to throw a flag too, “who did I forget?”.

4 Likes

Cheese is awesome if you get real cheese. My buddies grew it back in the day and it was super tasty. I got the Exodus Cheese from Greenhouse Seeds and it was bunk.

6 Likes

How’s those moms doing got a room full of clones yet?

6 Likes

good morning / good night everyone! :innocent

3 Likes