Who rides and what do you ride 🤘

Good Day So who rides and what do you ride

2005 FLHTCUI with 201050 miles

it was Red for awhile

my commuter

2002 R 1150 RT BMW

I live in upstate New York and ride about 20000 to 25000 a year from March until snow

it has been a rainy year but I do love to ride

so who else rides and what

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

25 Likes

i can’t. :neutral_face: me & 2 wheels is like a retarded kid with caffeine & a machine gun. not safe at any speed.

:four_leaf_clover: :motorcycle:

:evergreen_tree:

17 Likes

On my winter build now. I started in summer cos I knew I’d be slow :joy:

That’s my xj900s/R6 café racer project as she stands.

That’s my little Aprilia. (She’s gone now. Fun little bike not enough power)

That’s the divvi as I bought it.

20 Likes

Hoping to order this today or tomorrow.

Will that count lol

22 Likes

LMFAO! Been hearing good ones all week. Another was “more stoned then a wall in Babylon” .

10 Likes

^ my favorite line like that is from a movie or rap song:

Hit this we getting higher than giraffe pussy up in here.

8 Likes

speaking of rap and rides to me riding = snowboard.

Fairly ambiguous thread title.

It’s Eazy mother fuckin E!

18 Likes

I’m going to use a stock photo as mine will ID me around here.
I also have the OEM windscreen as shown on the pic, but also OEM leg guards.
I fell in love with small CC motors (this one is 250 cc’s) about 10 years ago now, and bought a used one of these ugly ducks.
Found great fun in tuning them and riding with other small bore lovers, and did a few multiple state rides, riding yesteryears forgotten highways.

In town, it rocks through traffic. I went through Baltimore city a while back, in half the time that my PU would take me. Love my PS250

19 Likes

Cmon now where are all the Harleys at?

(not mine)

14 Likes

17 Likes

I never learned how / had access to one but dirt bikes and crotch rockets seem cool. Crotch rocket or Harley I guess you need the pavement to be pretty perfect though.

6 Likes

Heres my Old school Ninja 600r… Summer breeze! Makes me feel fine!! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Been riding since I was 11 or 12. Current machine: 2017 Yamaha Super Tenere. Love this thing.

12 Likes

That’s why I bought the best of both worlds. Dual Sport. I use it for commuting, errands, road trips, Forest Service roads, 2 track, and even some easy to intermediate single-track stuff. Heck, I even use it for hunting.

For someone with finances and storage space for only a single bike, this is the way to go.

5 Likes

it is because it what you ride be whatever you

snowboard, skateboard, surfboard, scooter etc.etc.

@cogitech love it I have been trying to find a BMW GS because I would love to ride some of the state parks roads here

a little pricey used :frowning: looked at a KTM Dakar almost bought one

@webeblzr My Friend great to see you it has been way too long, I just read your reply some place else

glad to here you are well, I still have a day job but work remote as much as I can

my wife and I have been riding a lot so I work with a laptop from parks and rest stops all over

@Mongobongo yours? I am so bad on models of HDs first evo and belt drive for me

stopped riding 1995 had some RICO problems

pickup the dresser and BMW in 2017 but we have put about 85000 mile on both bikes together

for any of you boarders out there

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

7 Likes

Nice! I am VERY attracted to the Tenere 700 coming to Canada next year!

4 Likes

Man I know at least where I used to live people sold them used cheap! One guy got a 1999 japanese cruiser with the gas tank having a bend in it and had been sitting a while and fixed it up built fancy exhaust and better gas tank and gave it all new matte black paint even the wheels, it looked cool and I asked him how much with parts and all and he told me everything tires gas gaskets all things paint everything cost him like $6k.

I was like damn if I wasn’t so sure the rest would get parlayed into skin grafts later I would give it serious thought. I don’t even have a place to store one times I’m diving my car or out of town.

People steal them a lot. My asshole relative I hate once had a very rare 60s Triumph from England (we live in USA) and parked in his driveway in very high crime city and someone stole it so quietly and fast it was a night he was home, woke up to empty driveway haha, tool! Insurance was not commensurate.

4 Likes

Been riding for more than 40 years :sweat_smile:, this is my Honda VFR 800:

and for the countryside Honda CRF 230:

Not so old to ride a Harley!

14 Likes

In 5th gear 9 miles behind even pedal cyclists :joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Yeah that is a sweet ride; i was drooling over that one too especially the insurance bracket, but would not work for me though. I commute to YVR from Fraser valley a lot and on the freeway in traffic dont have the energy to dilly-dally with anything less than a litre bike. Tried an F-series beamer, not enough snap, and chains suck.

This one is just special. Did Harrison west on it - no problem on those stock 70/30 tires. Hope to summerland multiple times too. Freakishly long swingarm, offset firing, and shaft drive just eat dirt. But 1200cc and 600lbs is not for everyone’s frame.

6 Likes