TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Hoping all of my good friends see this, was going to tag people but I hate doing that cuz I don’t want to miss/forget everyone. Feel free to jump at @Trial-N-Error generous offer my friends. Truly an awesome kindness :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Am I on the Christmas list ?

What’s the description of mint chocolate trip ???

: )

3 Likes

Of course bro. Most definitely

2 Likes

Totally in the OG spirit @Trial-N-Error. Phenomenal tribute and offering.
Thank you.

2 Likes
5 Likes

That’s a very generous offer @Trial-N-Error . :green_heart:

I’ve been watching TopShelfsTrees run of the Bag Of Oranges in honor of Useful. I don’t have any of Useful’s seeds yet, and would love to have some.

My seed collection is small, but I can still contribute to the OG mission by helping to facilitate sharing. I insist on sending stamps to those who send me seeds, so they can keep sending to others. If that sounds like a fair gift to each other, please count me in. :+1: :

4 Likes

I would love to have some if you don’t mind waiting a little while before I drop them. I have my next two grows planned (all gifted seeds :slight_smile: ).

4 Likes

She sounds a cracker @Trial-N-Error : )

Thanks @MoBilly : )

3 Likes

That’s awesome @Trial-N-Error I’m definitely interested. The next question is what are you interested in? I’m not sure these will make it out of this offer honestly!

2 Likes

Yep I know the feeling! All my ILGM seeds kept herming on me and the community refused to give me any sort of criticism like I was asking for to better myself. Everyone was afraid of saying something wrong or posting something that wasn’t allowed and I just got tired of it! When I started my discord channel I met my buddy @HappyTrees23s and he sent me here. I’ve loved it ever since and didn’t even look back at ILGM. Every once in a while I get back on there to refer to old posts and look back on notes but I like this site muuuuuucccchhh more. A little after I got on here I met this great guy @TopShelfTrees1 and it’s been a blast ever since! Love this community just not the amount of likes they give us lol why are they so stingy with the likes?

10 Likes

OG is the absolute best for helping and supporting each other. I’d read the other sites, but never had any desire to sign up!

5 Likes

They have those hunting sleds that are basically roll up Kidde sleds with ropes to go around your shoulders. Still a pain but helps. Most useful in snow but works with most terrians.
Good morning all!

@HighTilliDie the likes are what drive the pip system so your green pips by your name goes by likes so they limit them. I was an ilgm person jumping from a shroom forum and got more from shroom forum. it didn’t have the same feel of community as here. Also they are more worried about pushing their product so don’t want to admit their products can Hermie. Anyways needed a new light and my b-day was coming up saw vivosun was doing Thanksgiving giveaway Bam won a light and haven’t left yet.lol. Still like to say what’s up to graysin, ogincognito and docnraq. Good people!

5 Likes

Yeah. I do miss a few friends that I made over there. All the focus being on their own genetics with no tolerance for a shout out to other seedbanks was irritating but sort of understandable considering that’s their revenue sources. I would think that if they had confidence in their products they would welcome comparison to others but obviously not.
I think that I’ll just stick around here and bug you all. I love the lower atmospheric pressure here.
:wink:

7 Likes

You know I agree the place is mellowing lately it hasn’t always been so

4 Likes

Time to make some music with my friends. :v:t3:
We’re playing at a local nursing home today and the boys just pulled into the parking lot.
Later.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

14 Likes

Glad you had a blast @TopShelfTrees1

Best of luck playing music and hunting @MoBilly

welcome, @Trial-N-Error love all the positive feedback with brother useful

@HighTilliDie no kidding, glad you are with friends now!

6 Likes

I’ll consider getting one. Thanks for the reminder about them.

3 Likes

https://www.wesindustries.com/en-ca/product-canada/hunting-sled/

like these?

Have some fun jamming out!
@leetdood yes like those also seen ones that roll up so easy to carry to your spot.

3 Likes

I assumed that one rolled up to be honest.