TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Jokes aside they really are excellent.

Oysters and fish eyeballs? All you need now is a cauldron and you’ll be casting witch spells in no time. For your penis.

2 Likes

I’m also going to need 2 pounds of your toe nail clippings but it’s not penis related.

1 Like

Hahaha. I wonder how many years worth of toe nail clippings that is. I bet Google knows. Plus I love to keep my FBI agent guessing.

2 Likes

Yes! You get to experience it twice!

2 Likes

We have a warrant to search for illegally obtained toenails.

1 Like

You and Charlii have probably established the same kind of connection that unites a pack when they’re out on a hunt.

I believe we are ALL connected (all of Creation) in ways that would boggle our minds if we were to fathom it fully. Our connection with pets is just the tip of the iceberg. I suspect a lot of the most successful growers sense their connection with plants too.

4 Likes

That’s just literally scientifically incorrect :laughing:

“Chicken Pox is the Measles… nothing more” :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I completely agree. When I was much younger, I experimented 5-10 or so times with DMT, I had one out of body experience in my bedroom in which I could feel a connection to all beings in the universe, even beings that we may not yet be able to fully understand. A feeling of life itself expressed through so many forms yet all are one and just powerful pure love if that makes sense…

I’ll never forget that one in particular.

It was one of the most spiritual psychedelic experiences I’ve ever had. When I “returned” to myself, all I could feel it was pure joy, bliss, and gratitude for being here as myself on this little rock spinning around the sun.

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Well some kind redditor did the math to figure out how many tons of fingernails grow per day in the entire world.

2 Likes

Right. Now get to harvesting. I’ll pay the airfare.

My dad has a thing about finger/toenails, so when I was in my teens, I used to arrange my clippings to spell things like “hi dad”, and leave them on the coffee table. :bear::+1:

3 Likes

Dibs 10 characters! You all are chatting today damn. Had to be a giveaway with all the missed notifications

3 Likes

I think you dibs-ed my toenail art.

3 Likes

It’s a good substitute for making macaroni type sculptures.

2 Likes

Whoa yeah!!! That’s awesome

4 Likes

You’d be surprised how many fit in a coin flip.

1 Like

New prank. Send OGers toenail clippings in a coin flip.

5 Likes

“Oh shit sorry I got confused I’ll resend.”

2 Likes

You’re perfect for the new prank. Don’t forget to include a collector card

3 Likes