TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Good morning H&H!

5 Likes

I was scheduled to go to the Grand Canyon today, but my travel buddy got sick, so Iā€™m working from home, per usual!

7 Likes

Iā€™ll fill in ā€¦. Road trip ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: always wanted to see the Grand Canyon

8 Likes

Me too! Iā€™ve lived here almost a decade and a half, and Iā€™ve never been!
It was a work trip, but the food pantry is 100 yards from the canyon!

6 Likes

Thats pretty interesting thank you!

2 Likes

I know this is just semantics, but the tomato cage and string net are not a SCROG. Itā€™s just a support trellis.
A scrog requires spreading the vegetative growth into an even canopy across a screen, resulting in budsites in the holes of the screen. Hence a ā€œscreen of greenā€. Iā€™ve seen very few true scrogs on OG.

19 Likes

BARSā€¦.

2 Likes

Proud of you bro, and remember life with pain is better than numbness, depression, no job, no driverā€™s license, shame, lost friends and family. I was dependent for 12 years, 2 of those spent chasing the dragon. Iā€™ve be clean for almost 15 years. I never think about wanting to pop a pill, other than my Celebrex Iā€™m still in pain everyday all day, but I love life without shame and guilt. Iā€™ve accepted I will never be the person I was before my accident, and I do the best I can which feels great. Remember itā€™s ok to feel pain. Itā€™s a reminder that you are alive! Embrace it and use it to motivate a plan of healing.

11 Likes

Much respect @MG_Canna not an easy road but once there , SOOO REWARDING! Keep doing you bro. Iā€™m actually humbled to see how many of us have been down this path, I was almost disowned and disbanded from my crew when they found out. But it turned out they were some of my biggest help and strongest supporters as sooo many had been there and kept it close to the chest so no one really knew. We are/were so tight, yet we hid our suffering from each other when we could have worked as a family to better ourselves as a whole, itā€™s whatā€™s put me on the help ANYONE when you see an opportunity kick and Iā€™ve taken it as sort of a calling. Nothing better than a big hug, or a dap , even a shoutout saying because of you I am clean and living the good lifeā€¦. One person at a time .

10 Likes

Cheers to you, brother. Love and empathy are the best healing tools for sure. I think we all grew up in that time when docs were almost forced to hand out opiates because of the lobbying by certain pharmaceutical corporations. But we are strong and not a statistic. Now we just need to make sure we all donā€™t end up with COPD. :joy:

6 Likes

Lol true that. Itā€™s awesome to see so many come out the other side better. Iā€™m in pain a lot too so I feel you, but I can barely even eat Tylenol now, just my anxiety meds tbh, Tylenol if my headache is unbearable. But Iā€™m happy, healthy (somewhat) and in a much better place mentally too. A win no question :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures good lord you got a real SCROG going on there man! Chunky buds just stacked up on top of each other bravo mate! Looking amazing! Good morning everyone

4 Likes

How are you feeling today @crownpoodle you rounding the bend yet brother? Thinking of you and our brother @JAWS lots lately.

3 Likes

Much better, thanks. Still moving slow. Ready for a nap already.

3 Likes

Very VERY glad to hear this brother, awesome! Ya it takes so much out of you itā€™s crazy! Always takes me a week to recover from my recovery from flu, bad cold etc. and only gets worse as I age also :man_facepalming:t2: @crownpoodle

Just uppotted these 10 days ago, already reaching out for new shoes again! Crazy vigour ! Chimera #3 x I-95 or (Highway Robbery)

[quote=ā€œsystem, post:1, topic:118460, full:trueā€]
Continuing the discussion from TopShelfs trees (Part 1) - #5023 by Emeraldgreen.

Previous discussions:

10 Likes

Thanks buddy. That was from a couple years back. Iā€™ll revisit the scrog when I have some killer momsā€¦ that one yielded 6 oz. In a 3 gallon pot in a 2x2x4 tent under a spider farmer 100w qb.

7 Likes

hell yes haha. they do be like that

2 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures yeah Iā€™ve done 2 SCROGā€™s before in the same tent based off a design someone made on ILGM. Really cool design kinda works like a lazy Susan I had 17 plants going at the same time 8 in one and 9 in the other and the buds were just stacked everywhere it was beautiful and gave me anxiety at the same time lol

3 Likes

How are you brother? Been so busy this week and last Iā€™ve been slacking on keeping up with my good friends and I apologize (you guys know who you are) I was literally telling my wife yesterday I feel like a shit friend but she assured me everyone will understand. Still gives me a shit feeling though! Always here brother, even if I go quiet ā€œishā€for a week or two

4 Likes