TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

I have found overgrow to be very friendly and welcoming

I donā€™t think itā€™s perfect, Iā€™ve had some complaints

I do genuinely believe this is a great place though and Iā€™ve met a lot of kind people on here. Itā€™s very non judgmental unlike other communities. From personal experience I know it can be hard to run and maintain such a community.

The positive vibe here is why I keep coming around, and people have been very welcoming and engaging. I can see that @Northern_Loki puts a lot of work into keeping things that way.

So well said, @TopShelfTrees1

16 Likes

I agree here too. A few complaints, but not with OG itself. Itā€™s random individuals involved in shitty behavior. Iā€™ve seen the same people on different sites. Their language can be a dead giveaway. Pretty weak.

5 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

enjoy your day!!!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Off to pt! Hope you all have a great day

12 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OG! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has an awesome day!

7 Likes

Morning folks! Hope errybody is tuesdaytastic :sunglasses:

Bit of an unsteady spot for me today, ran into some mold while trimming the last of my albatross plant, unsure what exactly to do.

First time encountering mold of any kind. (My buds are usually way too larfy to retain that much moisture :roll_eyes:)

Just opened a topic here about it. Any advice is appreciated, and will be carefully considered :relieved: TIA buds

10 Likes

Glad youā€™re back, my dude.

Anxiety is no fun. I had it wicked bad as a kid. It pushed me to a very self destructive lifestyle, ending up with a very heavy addiction to heroin and benzos. Even that wasnā€™t enough to quiet it down, so I had to grow up, despite my best efforts. If Iā€™ve learned anything, itā€™s important to take breaks when you need, for yourself. But equally importantly, mental healing takes a lot of active confrontation and work. Passivity can be the death of you.

Happy to hear you have some positive momentum. Was very odd seeing your thread without +150 new posts lol

13 Likes

Morning, OGā€™s and @TopShelfTrees1 . Glad to see you back in the saddle. I know the anxiety grind youā€™re talking about, damn well. And couldnā€™t have said better how this place and growing helps with that. Plenty of days itā€™s a fight to hit the street running instead of face-planting.
Thanks for beinā€™ you, showinā€™ up, sharing, and keeping up the strength it can take just to keep on at it all.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

15 Likes

Good morning everyone! Itā€™s my oldest sonā€™s birthday today. Hope everyone is having a great morning

25 Likes

Good morning everyone :call_me_hand:

Happy bday kid!

11 Likes

@Redrum92 @Coffin_Dodger thank you, itā€™s a literal nightmare at times. And it seems like just when all is well itā€™ll sneak up and get ya, BAD! Anxiety is absolutely no joke and I would not wish it on my worst enemy. Thanks for the kind words, much much respect :facepunch:t2:

13 Likes

No worries, bro. Make today with the kiddo a great one for you both to remember, eh?
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

6 Likes

Good Morning. Happy Birthday to young Topper.

9 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Hope your son has an awesome birthday! :partying_face:

Hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 @all of OG! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

happy bithday to your son! wish you all a great day ! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks so much guys! Nikolas says thank you as well

12 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Happy Birthday Nikolasā€‹:tada::gift:
Hope you all have a great day

7 Likes

Happy happy Nikolas :grin: :birthday:

5 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and a HBD to the young man! Never really cared much about my BD, but the wife, kids or grandkids I get excited.

6 Likes

Same here, my day is just another summer day, but my wife gets a special week, my kids too. How it should be anyway brother

10 Likes