TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

You’ll be getting one after a while @TopShelfTrees1. Imma test using this method soon

4 Likes

This is fantastic! Very cool to see you making these! :fist:t3:🪶 @HighTilliDie
Nice idea about reusing the label I really dig it! I was too nervous to use my heat gun on the sticker, I thought I might deform the bottle. Feel free to leave any tips for folks on the tutorial thread. I was gonna call it NDN’s Snip Shipper but I think I’m just calling it The Mule :joy: Thanks @Indicana_Jones @smooth
Happy shipping my friend! :vulcan_salute:t3::v:t3:🪶🪶

12 Likes

That’s awesome idea @HighTilliDie

I’m sure you’ll take it to perfection (I’m also sure that I might try to copy it :laughing:)…

3 Likes

Those are mostly for campers since it’s not legal to bring your own firewood when camping/traveling. The spread of invasive destructive critters and all.

@ndnchild “The Mule” :ok_hand: can’t mess with perfect and that is the perfect name!

6 Likes

Where I live it’s city people that don’t usually burn wood for heat. They just buy bundles at the convenience store for one night as something different or just for a romantic night.

4 Likes

Copy away bud! That’s what I created it for! @alwaysnoob Get those snips a shippin’! :slightly_smiling_face:

This may help.

7 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great morning so far!

13 Likes

Morning guys!

Have a great weekend

:v:

13 Likes

Morning y’all making up some coffee and loading some snaps then gotta mist and feed my crested geckos hope everyone has a fantastic Friday

14 Likes

Good Morning everybody :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone had a great week and has an awesome weekend!

14 Likes

good morning @ all!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish ya all a great weekend! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

13 Likes

Good morning everyone

12 Likes

Mornin folks :relieved:
Wishin you a good friday day ahead, (or afoot, depending where and when you are at) :v::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Good morning fam! Off to run some errands and a doctors appt. Hope you all are having a great morning.

14 Likes

Good morning everyone :wave:

@Indicana_Jones did you finish that job up??

7 Likes

If your Dr only knew what you were texting in the waiting room.

7 Likes

Haha no doubt, I saw the lady next to me eyeballing all the bud pics I was looking at :wink:

9 Likes

Happy Friday and good morning all!!

8 Likes

Hah. I just came to post about that. The job was done yesterday. Heading to pick up a check today! AAAand they only disputed $200 worth of charges which I was more than happy to concede to them.

6 Likes

And good morning to everyone!

7 Likes