6 Likes

Here Guys
the way I keep stuff organize

Bare

6 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1
A little something for you… FYI

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day! @LL342 I told you my buddies here would take care of ya! Friends helping friends thats what it’s all about here! I’ll see what I can’t do for ya next week man!

5 Likes

Good morning good morning! Getting cleaned up to jump on my bicycle and head to the office. But first I must stare at my plants for 10 minutes, as though they are going to do something in that timetable :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

What are you, rich?!

6 Likes

I don’t want to brag but I have 3 kinds of salt

6 Likes

Hello I have fibro-myalgia and I try my best to only smoke hash I feel it the only true thing besides cbd I take in massive amounts and my tolerance for that has started to add up at the cash register. But my question is what’s FSE ?

5 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee::coffee:
@Thetravler you might want to look into RSO

6 Likes

Morning folks! @Emeraldgreen yeah that rso stuff packs a punch!

5 Likes

Good morning fam, had to go refill my meds, and chat with the doc about this stupid anxiety, feeling better this morning for sure.
@LL342 i got your details in a message you sent before bro, it’s a surprise but I’m sure you’ll love it :wink:

@Thetravler fse is just full spectrum extract. I’m a big fan of full spectrum stuff as it retains the “entourage effect” from the terpenes etc. giving better relief of pain, anxiety etc. I always found a lot of extracts to be extremely short lived, but when I met the girl who taught me how to make everything and in fact was my extract maker exclusively for 6 years. She showed me what truly worked, I agree RSO is exceptional as well, but fse diamonds, wax, etc. imo are true medicine, bubble hash is in the same category as is regular hash.

7 Likes

I’ve been making RSO for 26 years, longer than I’ve been growing, I used to help my mentor, his brother and crew make HUGE batches from leaf back in the day on Coleman stoves in the woods. We’d camp out for days making pounds and pounds of the stuff, honey oil too. I do it differently now but it’s nostalgic for me, plus I have 4 patients that have relied on me for many years, one for almost a decade , since she was a young girl, now she’s an adult . Stuff saves lives I have absolutely no doubt

12 Likes

By honey oil you mean like BHO? I do need to get better at making carts.

3 Likes

Honey oil to me anyway is just from much better material . Buds, trichs etc. back then it was green-leaf and sugar leaf (the green was all the clorophyl it definitely wasn’t the best lol, red or cherry which was actually basically resin oil (yuck) and honey oil which was called that cuz it looked like honey . It’s basically like premium oil from primo buds etc. we used to get 200$ for 5 grams of honey, or 50$ for the green . Most after smoking honey never touched green again :laughing:

4 Likes

I would really love to make my own carts, I get these shatter sticks that are awesome, it’s something I’ve never tried…. Yet

3 Likes

It’s not super hard long as you have enough material and time to watch the product, there’s a fine point where it goes to long and starts to thicken back up and make diamonds.

3 Likes

Ahhh so it’s essentially the same process huh? Very interesting…. I need to get some materials and give it a shot next harvest

4 Likes