TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Goood morning @TopShelfTrees1 @Weednerd.Anthony @DesertHeartGardens and OG :coffee:

Not much snow last night, only 4 inches maybe. Wanted at least a foot :grin:

Hope everyone has a relaxing sunday :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning everybody. It’s off to work for me in about another hour. I’m really not excited about going to work on this dreary Sunday, but I am excited about closing out at least one of these damn jobs I have going on right now. :tada:

8 Likes

Good morning all!

@Indicana_Jones half day at least???

8 Likes

Good morning everyone.

7 Likes

Morning people of the OG.

8 Likes

Mornin all. 4” ish so far, supposed to go all day.
Been itchin to get the wovel out there all season, first time i get to since it hasnt snowed at all yet.
:v::sunglasses:

They dont make or sell them anymore, so when it finally breaks i get go back to hating winter :cold_face:

12 Likes

@Not-Notjosh I have good news for you. I never heard of it so had to look it up they have newer models available although not cheap $170
https://76j.082.myftpupload.com/shop/

3 Likes

Not cheap and still sold out!

4 Likes

They must work good to be sold out this early into winter.

4 Likes

Anybody like weird nature ? Well if so you can look up this is the 221 yr since the last event. But there’s 2 different broods of cicadas that emerge this year. Normally only one brood. So Missouri ozarks this year are supposed to have all kinds of cicadas flying around!

4 Likes

I’ll stick with my Ariens…it throws deep slush the plow piles up at the end of my driveway.

3 Likes

PSA the wiki is up for the yogi seed increase

5 Likes

Good morning guys! @Not-Notjosh thats so cool! Never even heard of it, I’m lucky to have a snow service here but now I want one of those.

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen what do people mean when they are referring to a wiki? I don’t use Wikipedia for a lot but sourcing random facts but I always see people say that but never post a link or anything. Like how are you finding it or is it over my head? Lol

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool, we get huge broods out here when they come, 3 years ago my pines were literally covered in exoskeletons, things were everywhere! The blue jays/cardinals had a hey day ! And got really fat! That’s cool to know, thanks for sharing

3 Likes

This is a wiki…you edit your own name into it.

2 Likes

Wiki is the editable list that people make.

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 yeah if you like that kind of stuff they are doing little mini documentaries about the stuff now. But they were saying they all live underground and the broods that emerge are the oldest they come out to shed skin and die so the predators eat all the cicadas above ground and leave the younger ones alone. Really kind neat idea he little story thing was pretty informative.

3 Likes

That’s what I’ve seen for sure, very cool! I love nature and stuff like that. I’m a documentary fiend in fact lol

2 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate it!

3 Likes