TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Haha that’s epic! I didn’t even know they existed! Very cool! I’m a Fiskars aficionado :wink:

3 Likes

On an ABSOLUTELY EPIC NOTE!

HAOG has FINALLY rooted! Never had ANYTHING take 20 days or so before, nothing unless they were just stubborn and would not root (2 plants EVER in around 20 years) but I was starting to worry when they started chowing on their own leaves and the yellowing occurred after staying DEEP dark emerald green the entire time…. I saw the VERY beginning of a nub from the Florofoam and popped it in coco immediately. Then some rhizotonic and vitathrive foliar and this morning we have big, fuzzy searchers! I’m ecstatic as this is a holy grail for me and haven’t had her in my stable in 8 years or more and came with stipulations

23 Likes

You must be over the moon mate. Extremely happy for you

4 Likes

That I am brother, thank you :pray:t3: got my day/week made twice this week already :wink: I’m stoked all around!

9 Likes

You got to grow her up and send her through the tunnel now :grin::joy:

5 Likes

Ha ha yes , Yes I do!

2 Likes

Brooooo it’s a Thanksgiving miracle :eyes:

infinitely happy at the turn of events. That cut gonna get 5* service 🫡

9 Likes

Hell yes she is brother! That’s a guarantee, I was doing a little Crip walk/dance for like 10 mins after seeing that. I should download it from my camera :laughing: NOOOOT! For real though I was Crip walking all over, saying thank you Lord :pray:t3: literally ECSTATIC! I can without question say I’m extremely blessed this year, with friends, with kindness, generosity and love and some of the best friends I’ve ever had who never cease to amaze me. Can NEVER say enough how much I appreciate all of you and the way my life has been headed lately. It’s a very welcome change after this last year to say the least!

13 Likes

You’ve been a great friend to me and many others here. You deserve it

7 Likes

Thank you brother, I appreciate that so much! Just put a huge smile on my face! HUGE! You are a great friend as well and I’m glad I can make others happy as well. Truly , some of the best friends I’ve had I’ve made here and I’ve got mad love for all of you guys!

7 Likes

HAOG makes me think of my favorite David Mann painting.
Stoked to hear shes back in the saddle again!

3 Likes

I was just watching a show where the guy had the original, very cool! I love it too

1 Like

What show?

1 Like

7 Likes

Out of likes. Doh!

2 Likes

It was like a picking show or something? I can’t remember but they were trying to buy it off of him . I was watching while I was doing something else so didn’t pay alot of attention unfortunately

3 Likes

That’s dope! Crazy part is it even slightly resembles you bro! Wow

2 Likes

I can’t figure out what this Space Romulan smells like. it’s a dank smell, i wanna say citrus mango, it’s almost like pine but it’s not pine.

2 Likes

Romulan is usually wicked piney so it’s probably something else mixing with the pine to make it seem odd, just thinking of Romulan makes me think of pine lol, I actually used to hate it, but now I love it go figure :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

That sounds like some dank smoke @leetdood. Im smoking some Lazy lightning, Super lemon earth. I need to grow more because im almost out. I need these clones to root already haha.

2 Likes