TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Oh no way, that is very cool! WOW, thanks for sharing. I love the idea, I’m ocd too so I’ll appreciate it on that front too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

i got the 0.4ml and each tube holds between 10 large-25small seeds. if they dont fit i just fill another tube.

1 Like

This works for me, everything quickly visible and all info recorded on the cards.

I have to get another card holder.

17 Likes

I like that idea too actually. So easy to find stuff as opposed to digging through tupperwares :laughing:
Plus from my hockey card days I’m quite familiar with them

4 Likes

i wonder how much shipping would cost from myself up to you all. i “may” have a few extra i could send your way!

2 Likes

For anyone interested here’s @THCeed thread! He’s always tossing beans around and other goodies too like an animal! As OG as it gets

8 Likes

Oh man, I’d gladly cover that. That would be Very awesome of you , as always you are very generous! The stuff I’ve seen you give people around here is amazing! Seriously. Another prime example of OG awesomeness!

4 Likes

yeah man you got it. shoot me a pm will get some headed that way if shipping isnt more than buying them new!

example of spreadsheet

BREEDER STRAIN SEX SEED COUNT CASE COLOR SLOT TUBE BARCODE NOTES
3rd coast charlievoix (sophiesbreath x oreoz) 10 seeds 10144159B1 E8 10014949Z

it really is nice knowing where everything is, i can have any seed out of the fridge and back in within about 15 seconds and keep the pelican case humidity under 15%!!!

7 Likes

That’s so absolutely awesome! Ahh technology! You should see me trying to find anything in the mess I’ve got…. I’ve given up and went back more than once :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

1 stamp, if done right.

1 Like

You are too kind, thanks.

haha i wish. im trying to send him seed cases to hold 500 or so strains! its probably going to be 40$

1 Like

This is what it ends up as for me; at least in anything non-breeder packs.

5ml glass vial with a ball of cotton at the base, numbered on top and strain name/flowering period on the side of the vial.

Additionally under each tray are 2x of these packs.

I have 2 vial types I used, one is 16mm and the other is 15mm so I got sets of each made up in every colour she had available :sweat_smile:

The grey one was the prototype.

I needed these bad, this is the last year’s trades + gifts :sweat_smile:

Dollarama for the win @ $4 per container.

I want to find plastic card inserts where I can then have a list of the strains on each lid so I’m not having to search my excel sheet every damn time. lol.

7 Likes

This changed my life as a bean whore.

4 Likes

:rofl: :helicopter:

3 Likes

That’s so cool @Pigeonman veru awesome and I love the ingenuity! Wow! That reminds me I need more desiccant asap

Love your style :facepunch:t2: too

2 Likes

I keep my seeds in a shoe box in the envelopes they came in. High tech.

3 Likes

Pictures or it’s a lie. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If it works, work it. I had a breeder say something similar recently too

2 Likes

Mrs Foreigner got jokes:

11 Likes