HaRdRoC's O.G. Testers

This is going to be my tester thread, for strains crossed by fellow O.G.ers.
On the list is:
Space Candy x Elfsnacks by @50State
Digital Dream by @Pedro_Bann
(G.H x C99) x Caramel Candy Kush by @Paintedfire420
Orange Goji (by 50State) x SLH by yours truly.

I will hopefully have 5 of each pop. I have 7 of each germinating.
I will be culling males, except for maybe one from my cross if I find a nice male, and will save the pollen for future endeavors.

33 Likes

WOW, nice line up , got a front row!

6 Likes

I will be growing them all in 1 gal square pots,
Lighting will be 18/6 for first 2 weeks then flipped to 12 n 12

8 Likes

Nice choice of strains man, will be following along! Going to do some heavy Lst?

2 Likes

I really would love to, but I don’t have the room for that. The tent is only a 2x2 but I can fit 20 in there.
In saying that, I may top for either 4 or 6 colas, or grow them naturally, which would be a 1st for me. I have never grown a pot plant au natural… so I just might do that instead… I have a hard time leaving them alone hahaha

5 Likes

You already made these??? How did I miss that??? In fact I seem to have missed most of your OG grow?? Remember you having issues with the smell, then not much more??? Fill me in if you will please

6 Likes

Lol, guess you have to go check the thread my friend.
Yip, chopped deseeded, drying and now germinating

6 Likes

I have been missing one of your threads, the breeding one, WHY I missed it. Will now so read it, sorry, was wondering why I did not see what happened to them, will now go and get caught up!!

BTW, when I made my new ones recently, I dropped seeds the DAY the plant with them was taken down, lol!!! 50% ger rate on those 1 day seeds. NOW, with 30 days or so dry time, 100 % germ rate on my last test of 10.

5 Likes

Nice lineup! I’ll be watching :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see what magic you conjured up in this cross!!

2 Likes

Just got caught up on your breeding thread. Like a typical stoner I was in it for 2/3 of it, then just missed the rest.
Nice job on the seed making, way to spread the love too man!!!

You have some killer seeds to run through now, of your own doing’s…the best kinds, congrats on a great run !!

PFire’s stuff is nice huh!!!

6 Likes

Thanks man.
Yea, he’s got some nice gear going… I believe I’m the 1st to run this cross of his? Also the 1st to run 50’s cross too

4 Likes

Both will reward I bet!!!

1 Like

Going to be an awesome run @HaRdRoC , best of luck & I’ll be watching!

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking, either way they will be ones I never grown before.
I think I’m gonna just start running through my seeds and pick 4 each time, just to see as many strains as I can, 1st hand. Then when I find something my partner and I really like, then we will run it at that spot.
So my setup is pretty much to find good smoke and a bit of crossing here and there.
One cross I have in mind for the future is 50’s OG and G13HP88

5 Likes

Thank you, for stopping in and hope you enjoy the show

3 Likes

Tried any of the seeded Orange Goji???

50’s OG will make great X’s to most things it is hit with I would bet! I have only seen 2 X’s with it, but both have the vigor the Orange Goji displays.

5 Likes

Nope, not yet still drying.

2 Likes

I have a discord friend who has some going right now but you’re the first on OG! :grin:

Here’s his photo. He got one weirdo mutant in there.

13 Likes

In the Dixie cup? Others look good to me!

3 Likes