TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Morning buddy. All quiet on the Western front.

7 Likes

Good morning guys howā€™s it kicking in here?

5 Likes

Like a Carolina mule with a hornet under its tail @Hotrods_and_hounds .
How about you?

6 Likes

Starting off decent, rain and actually getting caught up on work. They let a one of the young kids go and not trying to be mean but it made my days alot easier. Boy was like a bull in a china shop.

6 Likes

I love your analogies @MoBilly . Ya gotta be able to laugh, including at ourselves!

7 Likes

I think Iā€™d die without it.

5 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and friends!

Sorry to read of your headache, but glad to see so many helpful recommendations. Staying hydrated is definitely part of the solution. Iā€™ve been lucky enough to never get a migrane, but my wife has had a couple of them over the years. ā€¦Not fun. :grimacing:

My plants are doing fine. Work has been keeping me busy lately, which is a good thing. Iā€™ve also been busy trying to de-clutter.

Iā€™ve reached that age where itā€™s time to start getting rid of stuff that has been taking up space but is no longer being used. Iā€™ve got a lot of good stuff that ~somebody~ should be using. Stuff like musical instruments, stereo equipment, tools, recreational equipmentā€¦ I generally buy quality stuff, and take good care of it. But priorities change, time flies, and room for storage is limited. Itā€™s worth money. :moneybag: So Iā€™m trying to sell it. In the past, Iā€™ve used craigslist. This time around, Iā€™m giving Facebook Marketplace a try.

Iā€™m a reluctant part of the consumer culture thatā€™s dragging Creation down, burning through scarce resources in pusuit of unsustainable never-ending economic growth. In other words, Iā€™m a proponent of recycling, reducing waste, reducing my carbon footprint, etcā€¦ Wish me luck!

8 Likes

Whatcha got?
:eyeglasses:

7 Likes

That was quick.

4 Likes

Whomever gets the opportunity to check out your stuff Iā€™m sure will be quite happy.

Tool and music stuffs are not made like they used to be. Over the years, Iā€™ve been working with metal fabrication. Collecting tools here and there. The older tools Iā€™ve inherited, collected and restored have been significantly better quality than the crap available now days.

6 Likes

No doubt! Especially when you sprung for the quality stuff yesteryear.

Iā€™m transitioning from bass guitar stuff (huge and heavy speaker cabinets, amps, preamps, cables, and other things used during musical performances) to keyboard stuff for a simple studio set-up.

I havenā€™t played my guitars in live performance for several years. One of them, a '70s vintage Fender, hasnā€™t been played for decades. So theyā€™ll eventually be on the auction block too. But I havenā€™t crossed that rubicon yet. As Iā€™m sure you know, old habits die hard. Itā€™ll be a very sad day when I let go of my favorite guitar for good. The buyer may have to pry it from my arthritic but still ~mostly good~ fingers. (ā€¦and thereā€™s the rub.) :guitar:

6 Likes

Is that you Willie?

Jk pretty sure he still does live performances

3 Likes

HELL YES! Iā€™ve been hoping/waiting for the next one

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far! Today should be interesting at my work the saga continues! Leaving off from last weekā€™s episode my trainee was racked so hard heā€™s been walking like an army guy toy stuck to his stand and then work doc said light duty until swelling goes away as one nut was swollen to golf ball size. Now HR must determine if that guy stays or goes in this weeks total drama workforce! Lmfao

9 Likes

good morning every one today is the day the counter turns a new number
36 years old still on the right side of the dirt thanks the lord

13 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @HighTilliDie , @amumayuk and OG!

happy birthday @amumayuk ?!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:Iįøæ i right?

7 Likes

thanks @m0sirys yup 36 years old (1:30h old) i was born at 6:30 am

12 Likes

OIP

nice i hope you`ll have a great day .

7 Likes

id prefer s less busy day but its what it is

morning apointment with a lady whos job is to help out disabled ppl get back on workforce
lady who come for my lunch n dishes at same time

OT&physio in afternoon then doobies n chill after all that

8 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the rest of you guys stopping by to say HiGH! Thread šŸŖ” is looking :eyes: very active today! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Happy Birthday :tada::birthday::gift::confetti_ball::balloon: @amumayuk! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::v:

7 Likes