Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1) - #5011 by Indicana_Jones.

Previous discussions:

7 Likes

dammit @Indicana_Jones I wanted last post…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Lol but I got number 1 whooohooo

7 Likes

I’m first! Yay!
I’m number one… Why do I feel like number two?

7 Likes

We did it everybody! This accomplishment belongs to no one person alone.

5 Likes

it was a team effort

3 Likes

anybody watching the Olympics?

2 Likes

Not me. Not this year.

4 Likes

And it was over peppers smh,

3 Likes

I’m not watching the Olympics this year either. I don’t know why but I feel like “who cares?” Like there more important shit going on to care about.

6 Likes

Peppers for the roll over!!!
I don’t think I’ve ever watched the Olympics
Congratulations on post 1 @Mrgreenthumb

4 Likes

I was going to make a sarcastic Olympic joke/comment, but then deleted it when I realized how quickly it could become political. Haha

5 Likes

Peppers!!! :joy::joy::joy:
Afternoon all!
Heading to the German festival…

5 Likes

And that’s why I’m not watching it this year. It’s just too political…

4 Likes

A Gremlins festival would be fun as heck. HahaIMG_2271

5 Likes

Enjoy yourself as much as possible!!!

3 Likes

It will be a fun distraction!
Thank you @Emeraldgreen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@PatHealy Yes! A gremlin festival would be wild!! :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Ohh bring water guns!

2 Likes

Oh… you mean this one.

:laughing:

6 Likes

Hahaha Touché.

5 Likes

Lmao congrats on part 2 @Emeraldgreen! While we are talking on the topic of icy hot I might of got some much deserved revenge on my ex because when I got circumcised at 19-20 she thought it was funny to get me hard which tore stitching so one night I was giving a back rub with icy hot and might of gave her a bit of spice for her life. Sounds mean but trust me busted stitching I pulled out a day later reminded me ot was justified laughing at her washing her crotch in the bath scrubbing it like mad and crying saying it burns and it’s cold at the same time!

6 Likes