TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

I love hot stuff! But can’t take as much as I used to. I’m hoping never need to use any anti migraine meds again :crossed_fingers:t3: my god that was absolutely horrible. Like I was traumatized for an hour or so after waking up just praying it was TRULY gone. But I also know for next time. “Just eat the damn morphine you stubborn prick ! :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Damn, TST, I am sorry to hear about the migraine. I used to get cluster migraines and they are hell-- The VA used to throw vicodins at me, bottles of 90 7.5/375’s at a time, at one time I had 20 unopened bottles because I just have no interest in taking opioids and they never worked for me, they would make my migraines worst because they dehydrated me even more. One time I went to the VA and a new Chinese doctor looked at me and said I was dehydrated and just needed water. He ordered me an IV of baxter’s solution and in a half an hour I was better… that was the best treatment I have ever had… it turns out I was dehydrated and increasing my water uptake halted my years of migraines in their tracks :sweat_smile: I haven’t had one in many years now, life is so much better without pain
:v:

5 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 There was something I found to help migraines while watching YouTube shorts the other day let me see if I can’t find the link on Google some famous athlete came up with it because he had constant migraines for 5 years straight

3 Likes

Quote from the website "With those who suffer from headaches or migraines, many spend countless dollars and hours searching out the best products and help, later to find out that they’re back on the same path with the same problems spending more money with a hope of finding relief elsewhere.

This endless loop of searching for help is exactly why we created Zōk- the first ever health technology device that utilizes a simple neurostimulation technique to immediately reduce tension, stress and pressure build-up inside the head through our innovative device.

By activating the tympanic membrane through inner-ear pressure stimulation, Zōk is a revolutionary approach to alleviating stress, tension, and pressure inside the head like nothing else before.

With our new patent-pending technology, Zōk has been designed to deliver innovative and quick life-changing relief from headaches and migraines"

4 Likes

i read a study that low sodium levels can trigger migranes in ppl with disorders of them. being in the sun prob dehydrated you and triggered it. next time sip on some pedialyte while your out. i know easier said than done but worth a try

7 Likes

Ah stick it in your ear :joy:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that brother.

When I was 15, I had a 3 day migraine that had me in tears, and an older friend of the family got me high and it went away.
I’m sure you tried that, but you could experiment with different types other than your usual.

Sounds like you and I both have to stay away from the powerful stuff, if you know what I mean?

5 Likes

That sounds solid. :facepunch:

3 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

so now that the puppy is finally gone. peace is slowly returning ! and the cats look happier again too :smiley:

hope your coffee is delicious and you all have a good start into the day

7 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the rest of the gang stopping by to just say HIGH today. Drinking coffee :coffee: and getting ready to get stoned! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Glad to hear that migraine is over and back on your feet brotha.

Hope you have a great day and knock out all those plant chores! :mechanical_arm:

7 Likes

good morning ladys and gentlemen :coffee: and :smoking: is on the menu this morning
had to chop a girl yesterday she’ll be on futur breakfast soon

8 Likes

Good morning gents.

Sitting here with the cat, enjoying my fresh brewed coffee. :tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:
:cat2:

7 Likes

Morning everyone! It’s another “Why am i so tired” day for me even after my 1st coffee so I’ll blame on pollen and bad air quality to feel better about things. lol.

:v:

9 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 . Morning everyone

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are off to a good start today!

4 Likes

Good morning fam. Glad to see everyone is on the right side of the dirt this morning! @Pigeonman we e been waking up tired every morning this week. I think it might have something to do with the hour commute dread.

8 Likes

Probably.

I also assume it’s the giant tower always watching us and trying to read our minds for profit.

7 Likes

That one. I also choose that one. I think we are zapped by 5 different towers on our journey.

8 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and crew!!! Hope today is just what you need it to be.
:+1:t4:

8 Likes