TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

thx for the wishs everyone

6 Likes

Happy birthday @amumayuk ! Stay blazed!

3 Likes

They are sending me their 240.

3 Likes

And that he did! Thank God too because I couldnā€™t stand that guy but now his best bud is butt hurt and acting a fool. I imagine he will be the next one out the door at this rate. Hopefully this is the end of the work drama for a bit

4 Likes

Hereā€™s hoping!
:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Happy birthdays, @amumayuk and @Wotcha ! Make it a good n stoney one!

6 Likes

Happy birthday @amumayuk and @Wotcha

6 Likes

thanks @leetdood ladt week i went jamming tonight im going karaoke :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OG family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you are all doing well and have a good start into the day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @m0sirys and the rest of you guys up so early making them rounds. Looks like a good day on the east coast! Time to get coffee :coffee: and stoned. :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone had a great week and has an awesome weekend!

Happy belated birthday brotha! I hope you had a great time doing karoke! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Gooood morning, folks. I hope you all are well and enjoying your weekend.

:tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

8 Likes

Good morning everyone!

I know Iā€™m gonna get yard dirty today and love every tiring minute of it! Hope all yā€™all get to do what you want to do as well this weekend!

:hugs

10 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 . Now remember what I said, cuz I already forgot.

7 Likes

Ever since Fury Road, whenever i get gas :fuelpump: i always want to loudly proclaim the stated goal of my journey to GASTOWNNNN

4 Likes

haha i got a good laugh outa that.

The trilogy popped up on HBO maybe a month ago. I love watching in order and Iā€™m waiting on a slower day to watch THUNDERDOME!

All the children say
We donā€™t need another hero
We donā€™t need to know the way home
All we want is life beyond Thunderdome

RIP Tina Turner.

Iā€™m looking forward to watching Fury Road again and now the new oneā€¦ pretty excited

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Bout to go watch some 5-9 year olds play some soccer. This should be an interesting mix up of kids.

5 Likes

Morning guys! Happy Saturday. Man the soccer games a lot these kids play anymore seems to be more popular out there than the other sports. But some of those little kids are effin good.

5 Likes

morning everyone
:coffee: :coffee: :smoking: :grinning:

6 Likes