TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

That’s a pretty big age group to play together.

4 Likes

I’m curious if anyone has tried those ryze or mud wtr mushroom coffee? Lots of supposed benefits and a lot of the reviews says it just taste like instant coffee but it’s made them feel better and see less inflammation and joint pain thoughts?

5 Likes

I have mushroom coffee. It’s gross.

6 Likes

@Foreigner Ahh yes that’s what I was wanting to hear lol. I’m a folgers black silk guy or whole bean. Instant coffee is not my jam but I was curious if anyone else tried it. Thanks for your input and if you don’t mind me asking what brand specifically?

5 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Hope today is turning out exceptionally for you

4 Likes

I’ll drink pretty much any coffee but this mushroom stuff is horrible sludge.

It’s Mudwtr

7 Likes

i tried a bag did not care at all for it one sip i was done have you ever had some mushrooms in the fridge a couple day to long and they get slimy and you smell them to me thats what it tasted like

4 Likes

Oh no! Yeah that’s a hard pass for me then that sounds disgusting!

4 Likes

It was wild. The little kids were not having a fun time getting dunked on by the biggest kids. Next up is T-ball.

5 Likes

363 more days to celebrate @amumayuk.
Have a great Year my Friend

4 Likes

My 12 year old granddaughter Kaila is almost 5’7". Maybe taller. Total athlete. She plays a few sports but loves Lacrosse. She’s tough. Knee problem right now. So even in the right age bracket, look at the size difference. Hard to balance that out.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s wild that they would group these kids together. You have one set of kids that are there just swinging their legs at the ball, up against of group of kids that are starting to develope complex footwork and a good understanding of strategy. :joy: It was ridiculous to watch. The younger kids were not having a great time.

5 Likes

My nephews were pretty heavy into sports. It was always a blast to watch them play or spar. But yeah, that’s a HUGE age difference for that age bracket. Gives me summer camp flashbacks

4 Likes

Good morning peeps.

Speaking of sports I am going to the Jays game today. I’ll probably last 4 innings.

10 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are off to a good start so far!

6 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @Foreigner , @HighTilliDie , @InTheWoods and the rest of the family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great sunday :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses:

Hope everyone coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

I was the type of kid that preferred to play with the older kids. It would up my skills or make me try harder to get better.

I got my bell rung many times playing kill the carrier with the highschool kids after school at out local park when I was in middle school. :joy:

@Foreigner Nice Hope you have a great time at the game!

I’m going see the Yankees play Detroit today. My fathers birthday was on the 12th so its a late birthday gift. I haven’t been to the stadium since the first year they opened the new Yankee Stadium and were blown out by the marlins by 24 points. we left in the 5th inning when they were up by 12 that game haha. I miss the old house the ruth built.

7 Likes

mernin’ folks.

Have fun at the baseball games guys!

:tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning everybody. Woke up tired again but not sure if going back to sleep is the key.

5 Likes

morning fellows turning 36 think im getting lazy twice i get up wsy later then i usualy do

5 Likes