TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Memorial day parade a block from my house. I wondered what the racket was and then after I said something I was told we had to go. Some cool cars rolling thru tho

17 Likes

One day all the cool cars in the parades are going to be from the early 90s-2000. :joy: Let that ruminate for a bit.

2 Likes

Unfornately it seemed like that was today. Maybe 20 old school cars max and then 50 jeeps after I’m like wtf is this. The camera lady next to me for the newspaper was like jeez they should change it to the jeep parade huh? Then one jeep would turn his wheel and let the other jeep ride up on it to flex his suspension im like jeez jeep things. Oh and the jeeps were throwing mini squeaky toy ducks lmfao

5 Likes

Haha. I just learned about the duck thing a few weeks ago. It really is a jeep thing.

3 Likes

I think Cadillac had some pretty iconic body styles into the mid 90s.

3 Likes

I had a jeep but it hit a duck and got totalled.

5 Likes

I guess they aren’t all they are quacked up to be

3 Likes

5 Likes

Does anybody know where our host is?

4 Likes

He’s good, me and Doug talked to him recently. He was busy earlier when I texted him, but is gonna get back to me cause @HighTilliDie and I trust his feedback about feed on faceoff og the best, hehe

He should be returning to OG this week.

11 Likes

Thanks for the update. Have a smokin evening.

5 Likes

let my nephews roll in an old lumina at prom

3 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day ya all! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

We are going to rename this “Foreigner’s thread.”

All in favour say aye

8 Likes

aye hold up
@TopShelfTrees1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcb-Fsx_phM

1 Like

I’ll take that as an aye

I enjoyed the face cream commercial

3 Likes

i get them blocked no adds for me yet untill YT blocks addblockers again

2 Likes

Yes but how do you think my skin is so supple?

3 Likes

poon juice showers?

2 Likes

I can’t attire that stuff

2 Likes