TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

most of my outdoors plsnting is done after june 14 its udually safe sfter that
but two-3 years ago i had to wsit 15 july cuz it was cold AF

3 Likes

Here in Germany, we have the ice saints 15.05. is the last day that is called “Cold Sophie” from then on there should be no more ground frost.

Fun fact was the day my father was born . :slight_smile: God rest his soul :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So how are you guys feel after that legalization, what have changes?

1 Like

good morning everyone. I hope you all have an awesome day today!

3 Likes

So as far as I’m directly concerned, I don’t notice anything… Oh but grow stuff has become expensive and rare :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: Everything else is as usual. I think that’s the case for a lot of people.

Of course, it’s different when you know you’re not going to jail for a small amount.

2 Likes

So, once it is not illegal anymore it became more expensive that it was under the floor? What about the “carts”? I mean guys who hunts fast sales with poor product?

1 Like

:worried: :disappointed:

2 Likes

I can’t say anything about that. I have no contact with these kind of people

Consumables have become expensive and are often not available. But that was to be expected. However, it’s tough what is asked for rockwool on amazon,

2 Likes

Got it, and what’s about growing? More people decided to just grow for themselves, since it’s legal now or it is kind of not noticed?

2 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and friends! Happy Memorial Day to all! :blush::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day and thanks to those who served!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all doing well.

2 Likes

Hopefully @TopShelfTrees1 will be back today hip hip hooray!

4 Likes

I gotta clean the area for the 4x8, take out any high spots, sweep and vacuum, then reinstall everything thay was in the tent. Oh and i have about 3 hours befpre my daughters friend will be over for a sleepover so I’ll have my hands full these next 2 days

1 Like

Be sending someone for a wellness check soon!

1 Like

Lmfao that’s it im sending @leetdood gas money to drive to @TopShelfTrees1 place

3 Likes

LOL will donate seeds, for gas money, for wellness check

I figured this was fitting. I’m dying laughing over here

1 Like

That was funny but also pretty cool.

1 Like