Trades for ACC unopened pack

These have found their new home….
….
Sorry for not making that clear

…………………………………………
…………………………………………

10 Likes

I have a big list but I don’t have those. Fingers crossed someone has what your looking for and does a repro :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

What’s the lineage on those two Heime lines? Wish more would do repro’s of his work! RIP Heime

2 Likes

Info is so limited, and I am glad I’m not the only one to ask that question lol

1 Like

Someone is hoarding ACC which is kind of sad not gonna lie because some of the best work in cannabis came from his hands.
I hope I’m wrong ; but most of his lines that he worked on for years won’t ever see the light of day.

2 Likes

The only info I could find on Gatekeeper:

Gatekeeper OG is a sativa-dominant hybrid strain that was bred as an attempt to recreate and stabilize the “Farmer 12” version of OG Kush. Its breeding processes consisted of crossing Sensi Star, Medicine Man, and OG Kush, and then backcrossing it with OG Kush several more times to accentuate its earthy pine aroma and powerful effect profile. Expect that familiar OG Kush experience that begins with blissful relaxation and ends with a ravenous appetite.

Nothing at all on Paix, and no idea if it’s the same Gatekeeper or not. There’s no OG on the pack, and no breeder info in the Leafly blurb, so maybe not. Leafly isn’t that reliable anyway, but a bunch of places had basically the same info.

As far as trading for them, I certainly can’t do anything about original packs of NL, Grinspoon or Orange Kush, but I do have Cap’s cut of the MAC1, though the one in veg isn’t really big enough to take clones right now… @Kushking902, would you be ready to repro them if we get them to you?

4 Likes

@Cormoran I just got a run started for some flower but by June I would be free to do a repro :grin:

3 Likes

Unless Grinspoon shows up unannounced
these have almost definitely have found the right home.

1 Like

Orange Kush is the best. The company that made it no longer exists as far as I can tell.

Heres a lab test on it

variety-drugs-live-resin-cartridge-orange-kush.pdf (338.5 KB)

1 Like

It would be great if someone did a quaze/grinspoon reproduction on OG.

1 Like

@MikeyMeteor somwonw did in. 2020 I found in archive…

Don’t think they’re active anymore , but it was a quaze thread nonetheless

1 Like

@CocoaCoir u seeeeeeee :wink:

Niiiiice! Love Seeing Jim’s work! Super underrated imho!

3 Likes

These are Rehomed.

2 Likes