Transplanting question

This is a game changer.

2 Likes

It makes life so much easier. You just need to plan a little in advance. More time but less work.

3 Likes

A plastic drop sheet will go a long way to help with the cleanup… especially if there’s a rug involved… :wink: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

LOL that’s f****** funny as hell bro for real I’m sitting here looking around at the mess I’ve made like God damn I should have put something down :joy:
Got it done they almost look happy in them

4 Likes

I have a role tucked away in the plant room and another in the basement where I do the large pots… and I’m a slow learner… :rofl:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Definitely keep a tarp for all of that stuff if you do it inside. Just fold it up when you’re done and go shake it out in the backyard. I beat the heck out of the sides of the pots when transplanting, so it gets messy. I also do it when they’re dry too often, which is dumb. They slide out easy and clean when moist usually.

1 Like

Nice looking plants

1 Like

When you pre water the rev SC, nutes or no nutes?

so very true, hear that a lot…

Just water

1 Like

That is when I transplant. I like to water as little as possible.

I do something similar, but on a bigger scale. I also have some pots designated for transplanting. I cut them 3 places with a utility knife, then duct tape them back up before filling. I think they make fabric ones for transplanting too.

2 Likes

Myself i use clear solocups and put a cou ppl e of drainh I’ll es in them
…then set them in a colored solo cup so i can keep an eye on root growth