TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 4: "The Hunger Games"

That shadow though…

16 Likes

They are going to be pretty impressive, when they are ready.

4 Likes

Closet update:

Well, we got a slight Borg problem. I’ve been noticing some pest damage and found a couple leaves with the fuckers on em tonight. I just stripped off anything that looked funny and put some pyrethrin spray on the surface of the soil, and some permethrin around the perimeter of the closet itself.

I’ll be keeping an eye on things I’m close to finish anyways so its whatever at this point.

Also some shots from the tent

15 Likes

You’re not having a good grow with those inside girls, I really feel sorry for you, you can’t catch a break.

3 Likes

Spare me your pity, my spirit will not be broken!

Seriously though, gotta take the bad with the good. As recently as a year ago I would be freaking the fuck out right now but I’m just so over it.

Just gotta stay positive and look for the silver lining, which in this case is the fact that my autos are almost done and I have plans for improving and reworking some stuff next round.

But a break would be some nice right now… lol

9 Likes

I get complacent when things go well for too long, and that’s when it bites me in the ass and I screw up lol.

3 Likes

Hey as long as the same mistakes aren’t happening over and over, the process is progress.

6 Likes

Nice looking christmas tree lot you got going over there!

Was that bs from Megacrop? The Cal/Mag deficiency?

3 Likes

Whether directly or indirectly @Meesh, yeah…

4 Likes

Closet first:

And the tent:

12 Likes

Ooooh Nice lookin ladies nice sticky wet… Sorry couldn’t help it

2 Likes

Man, outdoor is looking fantastic. You’re gonna clean up at harvest time.

3 Likes

13 Likes

16 Likes

I just wanna come over and frolic in your garden, is that wrong?? Lol

5 Likes

Just got done doing that! Its tantric to say the least!

6 Likes

Haha Haha 20 characters

3 Likes

Hey Trev, I’m considering switching from MC to a pure bloom type fertilizer, and was wondering if you (or anyone else) can recommend something good from:

https://www.ledgrowshop.eu/search/?string=Bloom

1 Like

Hi @Kayoes The only product I’ve used personally on that list is Monster Bloom but it’s a PK supplement/booster so you’ll need something else with N and micros as well.

For years I used the DNF brand of bottled nutrients and they worked well enough but other than those and MegaCrop I couldn’t make any recommendations.

I still think MegaCrop is a viable option if you’re looking for an inexpensive water soluble fertilizer, it just needs some help with a few extra things like cal/mag and a couple flushes during a grow.

I’m going to try an all organic living soil run next to see what all the fuss is about but I’ll still have some MC on hand just in case because the stuff does work.

4 Likes

Better order your bud trimmer soon… you might need it…lol

Peace
DaFozz

p.s. nothing wrong with sticky scissors & fingers though… lol

3 Likes