SUNSHINE for my Spine

Well this Journey has officially begun.
And its exciting to be working with Seeds and Strains that are new to me.

The best part is that these Seeds being germinated are actually gifts from fellow members, so I am stoked to be sharing this grow with everyone.

The goal is simple, find Relief from Bone on Nerve Pain, from damage that happened many years ago. The resulting damage and upper neck pain has slowly become a Daily obstacle.
2 Cracked vertebrae; facet injections / Nerve-Blocks don’t touch it. Bolts of pain going upward is what I get. Work is progressing though, procedure on Jan 30th.

Two strains containing SUNSHINE DAYDREAM are being grown Indoors in an effort to see if there are any beneficial results for my Situation, from these Recommended strains.

I’ll provide all the growing data as we
Move through things, and I’ll get that all squared away. Low basement ceiling height, has long been an issue, so if the seedling hit 4 weeks in Veg… they are Lucky !

5 seeds between two strains were soaked and are now in warm damp paper towels in a plastic inflated bag.

Goal is to take one female of each into Flower.

Thank You to everybody who has helped me get started her on OG.
I’m happy to distract those that stop by.
I was Dropped a lot as a Kid, so, thats my excuse right up Front.

Sunshine DayDream #2 x 3
Sunshine #4 x Bye-Ya. x 2

Cheers all

52 Likes

Good luck in your hunt!

3 Likes

Yeah the timing is perfect too @MonasticDank, because there will still be time to get something in the ground this Summer… from this Grows results… ie late bloomer

3 Likes

Hay @MissinBissin :slight_smile: What is Sunshine #2?

I’ve got 5’ floor to ceiling joists, and I’ve grown a few SSDD’s. Very easy to train!

Good luck, I think I see a set in the back corner :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sunshine DayDream #2 is the strain I have heard most positive things about, for this specific Type of pain…

Running a Cousin as well just to see if one works Better

Thanks for the Height / Training comment. = music to my ears :notes:

6 Likes

It’s my bx1 line :wink:

18 Likes

Thanks for that HA

3 Likes

Best luck, keep us updated✌️

3 Likes

SSDD, I will be tagging along.

May you find what you are looking for my friend! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

You Bet GP.

Thanks

2 Likes

I’ll enjoy the Company. Getting lost is half the fun

2 Likes

Sunshine 4 (chem4 x SSDD) has a lot of nerve pain relieving qualities. I grew the freebie from DBJ and found a killer pheno that I kept.

11 Likes

Beautiful News CB I appreciate that info… I guess I won’t be just Tossing any Males this time round… I’ll be making them available

3 Likes

that made me wonder, is shipping pollen legal?

3 Likes

To that question, I am not the person to ask. But its a good one.
I believe shipping Pollen will “not” be illegal. I’ll use mushroom spores as an example… only the finished product is the No-No

6 Likes

I dont think so and if they would find it who can identify it as cannabis pollen :v:

3 Likes

Ah ha! What’s the #2 significance?

3 Likes

Basic ingredients for the Solo Cups

4 solo HP
2 solo W Castings
1 solo perlite
1/2 solo kelp
1/4 solo DynoM

(Added perlite After pictures)
Will add a bit of moisture tonight to the soil and load Seeds on the 8th

• Tent gets it tomorrow
    Ts-1000 in a 30” x 30” x 63”

23 Likes

that was my initial thought also. problem is, my initial thoughts get me in trouble sometimes.

4 Likes

Yes pollen is legal to ship. Less than 0.3% thc.

4 Likes