TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 4: "The Hunger Games"

Thanks for the long answer! Much appreciated! :slight_smile:
I’ll do some more digging and make sure the girls get what the need.

Flushing the girls, under net, with autopot, in soil. I don’t know how, lol

2 Likes

I know, they look awful… :confused:

10 Likes

Actually, I was thinking that they pulled through pretty well considering.

6 Likes

13 Likes

They look to be coming around. At least they seem to have stopped getting worse…

6 Likes

It really depends on the plant, but it’s definitely not gotten better. Only really been showing the buds.

10 Likes

The 501st OG x Sour Bubble is filling out like crazy!!

The durbans are all so frosty. This one will likely be done before the end of the month!

16 Likes

Yo, your outdoor is killing it, loving the canopy of that Durban bro!!!

4 Likes

The big tree up front with the 6 foot canopy is a 501st OG x Sour Bubble from @toastyjakes

Definitely the biggest plant I’ve grown! It was late flowering but my god is it ever catching up quick now!

6 Likes

Yes the tall ones in back are nice too, so those back ones are the Durban? Sorry just got off work n smoked a fatty, a little confused at lol, bare with me haha

4 Likes

Nah I’m just terrible at captioning my pics hehe

Mostly Durban crosses here:

Then 501st OG x Sour Bubble and behind it something from Female Seeds that came in a mix:

Then these ones are 2 Agent K and a Glacier OG x Red Cherry Berry:

I reckon come October I’ll have 14 or more different kinds of weed lol

12 Likes

Good lord sir…you best be renting a trimmer or hiring a crew lol

4 Likes

Or building one :wink: lol

6 Likes

Tent update

It’s like day 65 or something. I’m not gonna let these go too much longer as they’re not doing much now other than foxtailing and dying so another week or so and they’re getting the chop and I’m moving on from this nonsense.

13 Likes

Variety is the spice of life! I think I will too if I include my autos. It’s great isn’t it? :grin:

5 Likes

Out with the old, and in with the new!!

4 Likes

I have no clue what could be doing that no fluffin idea but like ya say the silver lining is they’re nearly done so least you’ll get some nice smoke out :pray:t2:

That golden coloured bud looks a bit like what I had and I thought it was bud rot but I had accidentally cut part of the branch during a leaf trimming sesh and the bud was that colour it tasted really sweet smoking it though so if it’s not bud rot ya might get a real sweet tasting treat there :blush:

5 Likes

Damn I wish i had read this a couple weeks back to add my 5 cents.
Looks to me like root problems maybe a missed watering? dried some roots out to start the probs, then they can’t drink what they usually drink and get unknowingly overwatered especially while flushing, the same can happen from some root rot or root bugs such as fungus gnat larvae being that if roots get damaged they lose the overall capacity to keep the top half growing properly.
I reckon even now though they would respond well to a pot upsize.
Probably completely wrong but either way you will get some ok looking smoko.

5 Likes

@Pedro_Bann there was one late watering during this grow at about the 4 week mark. Could be it for sure. As for the root issues its funny you mention that because my runt has had pythium issues for a while. The rest of them are fine though I even hit them all with H2O2 a few weeks back.

Either way I believe the issues were food related, too much of one thing too little of another, at a crucial time. Mostly due to my own poor response to the issue.

@Explorer

Just had to mention it didnt ya? Haha yeah I’m still worried about what I might find inside of my buds. Man idk if I could handle another rotten crop…

5 Likes

Outdoor update

Hurricane Dorian is set to hit us on Saturday with winds as high as 150km/h

I wanted to get a nice pic of the girls before this storm comes in and possibly hurts them.

16 Likes