TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 4: "The Hunger Games"

Stay safe man!!! 20 chars

3 Likes

I hope your plants survive man, every big gust here is putting the trees close to breaking point.

Poor Trippy Hippy has a big Poly green house, he built this year. I think that may take some damage, I hope he managed to get his plants into his barn.

2 Likes

OMG! Fuck the plants! I hope all of you guys come out safe!!

6 Likes

Storm has passed. Plants came out pretty much unscathed. Reports of widespread damage and local people losing their gardens. I’m not one of them I don’t know how.

18 Likes

Good to hear your safe man!! Plants too!

7 Likes

Yeah bud!!! Glad they made it through the storm.

6 Likes

Wow Trev they look pretty good considering what just happened, I am glad they didn’t get shredded. Spider man came through for you with the webs.

7 Likes

Wonderful news! Glad you and the plants are safe!

5 Likes

Tent update

Think I’ll chop the scraggly looking plant on the right tomorrow. Maybe the back one too. What’s not dead or dying has stopped growing for a week or so except for some foxtailing. The one in the middle idk, maybe take it wednesday.

The Dark Sparks in the closet one is done but 2 others need a few more days I’m thinking end of the week for them.

10 Likes

They have certainly come on in size.

Bye bye plants it was nice knowing you.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Bulbs not included!!

3 Likes

Think I made out alright on the two I chopped, all things considered. These were the runts too, at least one of them was.

And I’m sure the remaining 2 will appreciate the extra space/light.

14 Likes

They sure look great after you take the leafs off. Nice haul man!!!

3 Likes

Looks yummy! Well done! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All things considered (i.e. nute issues), things turned out pretty good…:+1:

You handled it like a pro, and stuck things out, and prevailed… says a lot…:v:

Glad Dorian left you relatively unscathed, as I can’t wait to see how your outdoors will finish…:four_leaf_clover:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Some good size nugs there Trev :heart_eyes:

Nice drying rack, I love multi purpose things lol.

5 Likes

Hey thanks everyone for the kind words!

Heres an outdoor update!

19 Likes

You would never think they had been through a hurricane, what is the strain with the pink pistils, it looks very interesting.

3 Likes

Yea man, those pinkies are beautiful looking, and those stacks on the others!!!

3 Likes