TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 4: "The Hunger Games"

Here’s to hoping Dorian averts it’s course and heads out to sea…

It would be a sin for MoNa to lay any harm on these beauties…

Fingers crossed, stay safe…

Peace
DaFozz

9 Likes

Some more preparations. Cant have enough string lol

13 Likes

You need a big net over them…

2 Likes

They technically already have a big net, a cobweb network of strings weaving between the big plants on all sides, plus strings around each plant to bundle individually. Need a few more though before this is all done hehe

4 Likes

Where is spiderman when ya need him eh?

2 Likes

Oh he’s in my closet grow… lol

2 Likes

Closet Update

Just about done on these, they smell excellent and some of the frostiest Dark Sparks I’ve grown to date. On only 72w!

12 Likes

Looking good , dark sparks looks tasty, still throwing out new pistils.

2 Likes

14 Likes

What size pots are those? Check out the stalk on the the bottom left corner, wowza!!!

2 Likes

I think he mentioned further up they’re either 1.5 gal or 1.5 litre OR this isn’t the same thread :rofl: either way you’re bang on that is one hench stalk :muscle:

2 Likes

They’re actually 3L pots filled to 2.5L!!

7 Likes

Oooosh that’s glorious mate. Did you give it some abuse to get her like that or just a vigorous grower?

3 Likes

Just the strain, considering this one didnt even have a fan blowing on it for most of its life.

It wasnt even this big a week or two ago it just exploded and swelled right up I’ve been noticing it all week. Buds have been reflecting the change too!

4 Likes

Yip she sure is swoll af!!!

1 Like

Update while I still have power.

Stay safe!

10 Likes

Man it’s getting bad we have had some gusts here that would take you off your feet.

I am very surprised we still have power. 300,000 home’s without power now.

4 Likes

Same here we have power still and all the surrounding areas are without. The worst winds are set to hit at 6-7.

Here we go!

5 Likes

Yeah I got no power…

2 Likes

Seen all kinds of cranes down and roofs ripped off here in Hali. Waterfront is under water

4 Likes