TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 4: "The Hunger Games"

That’s fucking messed up man lol

4 Likes

Write them a complaint letter about finding it, but how much you like their soil. They might send you a pallet load as an apology.

7 Likes

Already on it… lol

8 Likes

Shadey minds think alike :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Extra source of calcium right there!

4 Likes

3x 3 Bears OG by Mephisto Genetics. 2x4 with 310W of solstrips. Coco perlite mix. Mega crop. 3gal fabric pots with blumats (gravity fed drip irrigation). Scrog. Nothing but LST and pruning below the canopy and to thin things out for air circulation and so buds get as much light as possible. I’m about to start another run and am considering just 2 in 5gal pots it was was so bushy with 3 plants in there a lot got shaded out. This is the third time I’ve used this method in this tent with different auto strains all to similar results. Definitely achievable!

19 Likes

Well done :clap:

3 Likes

See that’s what I’m talking about! Behold the power of autos!

6 Likes

I am certainly impressed, the tent is bursting at the seams.

3 Likes

That would freak me right the fuck out!

6 Likes

How’s it going Trev, you have been quiet this week.

2 Likes

@Shadey

I’m here just been lurking. It’s been a busy week and going to get busier.

I had some stumbles getting seeds started too , so I’ve been reluctant to update the journal until I had actual plants to work with. Also having a hard time deciding if I want to retire this thread as I’m starting to stray from the low budget spirit I was originally going for.

Thanks for checking in, hows things on your end?

7 Likes

yeah like you waiting on the Reikio and Mr Sparkle seeds to get above ground. I had 2 of 3 from each crack and produce a tap root, then put in peat pucks 3 days ago, but nothing showing yet. I am just about to update my thread.

I would still consider it lower than normal budget lol, but not stoney broke low budget :wink:

5 Likes

Got some seeds started for next round!

2x GTxSBR from @ReikoX

2.5x Dark Spark from @Mr.Sparkle

12 Likes

Awesome, I bet you’re excited to see what you can do with the new lights

4 Likes

3 up how many are you doing?

None of mine are above ground yet for some reason, they all had roots when I put them in the peat pucks.

3 Likes

Nicely done! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Shadey,… Had the same experience one time… Lost 6 DD’s due to nutrients in the soil(recycled grow soil). When I planted the seeds in fresh soil, got em all to pop within 4 days.

2 Likes

Theres 4 (technically 4.5) in here now, I’m looking for 4 strong vigorous seedlings and so far it only looks like one but I’m not ready to start replacements just yet give it another day to see if the existing seedlings find their feet.

Think I’ll start some more anyways, to run in the closet. Just need a few days.

7 Likes

Day 1

I guess we will call this day 1, I technically day 2 or 3 but I count from when all seeds have their first leaves.

Dark Sparks

Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose

12 Likes