TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 4: "The Hunger Games"

Day 1, close enough…

1 Like

Umm Trev,… Find out anything bout’ that artifact?? :anguished:

3 Likes

Hell ya! Tell em your losing your mind over this discovery…

Looks alot like a Jaw from a big dog,… Like a St. bernard, or something… Thats some freaky ass shit!.. :confounded:

3 Likes

I threw it in the composter… hope it wasnt the smoking gun for some murder investigation or something but it smelled awful and had to go haha

I did not receive a response from Gaia Green on the matter, I might send a 2nd letter because I really am curious as to what they will have to say.

7 Likes

Send em all the pics!.. KICKDOWN!! :laughing:

4 Likes

Oh I did.

I could have even taken the “I’m a vegetarian and it was just shocking and traumatizing to find such a thing in your product” route but I’m not that greasy.

9 Likes

I do the same thing, when all are above ground, it’s day 1. Stoked to see another round from ya man!!
Best of luck, hope you don’t run into 1 issue, you need it man, after the headaches from your outdoor this year

3 Likes

:joy: sorry the tpb theme song runs through my head every time i see your thread :joy:

6 Likes

Picked up some new saucers as my old ones were too small to hold a 3gal pot.

And picked up some pre-mixed organic dry amendments, which I’ll be topdressing with as the plants begin to flower. My living soil blend is also made by Gaia Green so I would think this is the same stuff they put in it?

11 Likes

Interesting, I never knew that ‘bone meal’ meant ‘a chunk of a dead drifters jawbone’ lol

7 Likes

I use some of the same medium as you. Gaia green, Promix, cyco coco etc… they are nice options to work with.

Seedlings are looking nice. I’m curious to see how your dark sparks go this round. Your last batch was nice. :v:

7 Likes

Damn trevor that’s messed up. I’ve bought over a dozen bags in my life of gaia and the worst I have got is a 6 inch stick

5 Likes

Hardcore organic grower! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I guess ‘organic’ depends on what the drifter ate lol

6 Likes

Day 2

I’m having a crisis, I dont feel like I’m Overgrowing to my full potential, I need more plants. I started a few more seeds but I’m in that mood to tinker with plants and I dont have any plants to tinker with and it sucks.

14 Likes

are all of these pics right after watering? :confused: :shower:

cuz that’s pretty wet.

and maybe a dog buried a bone? :joy_cat:

wet ladies jokes comin

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Yeah, I take pics every time I water. It’s low RH in here so I need to add a little water every 12hrs or so, or it will dry out. That’s right, I’m already back to hand watering twice a day, lol.

3 Likes

Urine trouble! … :laughing:

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia your comment got in my head, had me thinking maybe I was overwatering em so I decided to only give a little bit of water before bed last night.

Was like a desert this morning haha. Back to twice daily :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I would feel the same way. This is where over thinking comes in. Trial and error because of boredom. I’ve killed a few this way :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes