Trichome shots!

12 Likes

Toss up some closer oneees…

12 Likes

11 Likes

Mendo Lights (Mendo Diesel x Blue Lights)

Blue Dream

Princess Haze

Girl Scout Cookies Extreme

23 Likes

Wow looks great!!!

4 Likes

Thanks @PoppaPuff! I sent a DM to an account that I’m guessing you no longer use - but I’m glad you found this post. If you get a chance, check out my grow diary update (here)

5 Likes

beautiful looking buds. really showing some nice colors

4 Likes

Looks great! How are you liking the mendo lights?

2 Likes

Thank you, @indyfarmer! LOVE that purple!

2 Likes

Thanks @schmarmpit! I don’t like the Mendo Lights - I LOVE it! Definitely earned a place in my perpetual rotation.

3 Likes

Great to hear! That’s Deep Ellum seeds right? I won a pack of them last year.

1 Like

Grape Snow Train from Digital Genetics is one of the stinkiest plants I’ve grown.

Phone in 48mp mode with macro phone lense attachment then zoomed and cropped picture.

IMG_20200223_112116

22 Likes

@schmarmpit - yup, it looks like @deep_rob hooked us both up. Have you grown it out? If so, have you posted pics? If so, please send me the link!

4 Likes

Daaayuuuummmm

Steady waves of trichs

2 Likes

Glad you got those cali cannons to finish. How was the smoke? Great to see you back growing. Havent missed a beat by the looks of it

2 Likes

Hey, @PoppaPuff - before I answer, let me post a pic for this thread.

California Cannon

So the Cali Cannon was great. Wonderfully fragrant and dense buds. Also a nicely productive plant with good structure.

As for my growing talent, I’m still not dialed in for my environment and setup. I did MUCH better when I was growing in soil with city water (in my previous location), and when I was growing hydro with RO (well) water in my current location. I may go back to hydro, but I still want to try a few things in soil before I make that choice. In any case, I am also glad to be growing again. And for the record, once I started back up last Spring, I haven’t stopped growing - I just stopped posting for a while!

13 Likes

13 Likes

Nice plants! Here’s my GG4 at 6 weeks from turn. 3-4 to go

14 Likes

Some Dark Stomper day 3 hanging shots

8 Likes

8 Likes