Exile from Magus Genetics @ Week 8

Greetings
DCK

11 Likes

I’d hit that.

:cowboy_hat_face:

And of course more characters

4 Likes

One more of these Querkle F2s. They are just so pretty with the yellowing leaves and purpling buds. Trichs still have a ways yet until I am seeing any amber.

11 Likes

Beautiful girl! Love the Querkle. Good Growin
friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Some Chronic Haze shots

10 Likes

Love that king tut bro. Can I see some cured shots when done plz?:blush: I’ve been watching from the back row. I like what I’m seeing with the tut. You got a beautiful setup. Looking good bro. Be safe.
J

1 Like

Jake’s! You got it going on brother. Nice to check back in. I had someone here that had to go. I’ve been wanting to set up a small area for my autos. I was gonna ask you about my proposed setup, I can get the Splitters and the bulbs ordered I actually saw 6 way bulb splitters are the four just better at electricity wise or would the 6 way splitter be better in your opinion?

If you don’t mind I’d like to send you a little spec sheet type post. I just wanted to see if you thought this might be feasible and maybe a couple little tweaks that might help thanks in advance I’d rather ask you than just lay something on you. Nothing important I know you I mr. Sparkle are masters of the small area growing I know you do a little bit different. Thanks bro nice frost.
J

1 Like

Any of the splitters will work but I like the 4way splits as they seem more uniform and easy to stack side by side without running into each other while you screw in the splits…

1 Like

Mazar-i-Sharif

6 Likes

@DanzaKuduro… Purple Mazar Auto. Meet your purple female cousin mutated down the line lol.

7 Likes

@Baltimore

Your plant is beautiful

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly (yours is a beaut.). They look super similar don’t they? Really shocked me on how close leaf structure and everything. Looking good yourself there. :+1:

1 Like

The Mazar-i-Sharif is uplifting smoke with scent of sandalwood or sweet lemons. I hope the F2s are similar .

2 Likes

This pheno of grizzly purple has been more frosty than her sisters.

19 Likes

Daaammmmmnnn that’s a frosty plant!

Very nice!

4 Likes

Peanut Butter Breath right before chop. I think I have a good cut…

19 Likes

15 Likes

10 Likes

PAM pics from last week. Later.
-J

One for good measure.

10 Likes

Some bad-ass Bruce Banner almost ready…

14 Likes