Trichome shots!

Yep, I didn’t get bleaching but I definitely gave them too much light when I moved to LEDs. Well at least you can say it didn’t affect the resin production :slight_smile:

1 Like

Learn and grow right?! :laughing:

1 Like

This weekend she comes down.
Thu Feb 25 20-30-41 Thu Feb 25 20-30-32 Thu Feb 25 20-30-21 Thu Feb 25 20-29-59 Thu Feb 25 20-29-44

12 Likes

More of my GSC. I wonder what she looks like through a microscope camera :thinking: I might have to get myself one!

16 Likes

vlcsnap-2021-03-25-17h43m00s208

6 Likes

I keep forgetting to order a microscope then I see this thread. Then I get distracted and then… huh? :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, @Shaggy450r, I keep forgetting to order a microscope camera too, then I see more of my “poison cookies” (new name for my GSC). Then I forget again…

14 Likes

Wonderful looking. Way to pack on the frost

2 Likes

About to chop, she is coming down any day now!

14 Likes

So when you throw them against a wall, how long do they stick to it before rolling down?

3 Likes

I find obsessive staring at helps lol you get an eye for it, like ya that is totally clear, or ya that is milky. The mixed ones are debatable, but over all even with out lens help you can get an eye if you get real familiar when you stair.

lol…roll down? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cause theyre so sticky they dont slide and wont fall off the wall, so they roll down it haha

1 Like

I knew what you meant, @BDGrows - my “joke” was intended to mean that they stick to the wall, and stay stuck because they’re so sticky! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

herijiuana '19, enjoy.

regards,

11 Likes

I posted this a while back in one of the movie threads, but thought it would be appropriate here in the trichome shots thread. This is probably the most famous and widely viewed trichome shot in cannabis history!

fun fact, the image with the closeup of the serial number in blade runner is actually a cannabis flower viewed at high magnification with an electron microscope. The serial number is written right at the base of a trichome stalk.

original source from a coffee table art book of microscope images
notice the original artist called this one “high power” hahaha

source citation from a visual effects company Finest Quality Superior Workmanship @ Morphographic

6 Likes

‘Stress Killer’ by RQS. Was a bit freaky in the beginning but now seems fine, jumped straight from those curly compact leaves to the 5-fingered… :face_with_monocle:

Semi-cheap/expensive COB “work-/floodlight” from a hardware store. Light temperature: 4500K.

Little ‘SK’ here is pushing trichs already :sweat_smile: …so can’t be all shitty and useless those work-/floodlights…? :thinking:

5 Likes

Male of surreal, aka mextasy(oaxaca79*thh) * bshw

10 Likes

That white shit is the pollen?

3 Likes

yep, its pollen :+1:

4 Likes