Tripweed sativas

Can you tell us about sativa you have grown that had a trippy effect, colors enhanced time slowed down etc.
Mine was a cross between romulan grapefruit and pineaple thai…color effect was great, some shows on you tube were hard to watch because of the grainy and shakey quality and effect didn’t last long but it was definitely there. THere were moments when I felt like I was stepping off a bridge or something …skipping or strobe effect for a minute …

7 Likes

Hey there! Just wanted to point out there’s another identical thread that’s very active on this topic at the moment :smiley:

You can check it out right here:

8 Likes

Yea well there are people posting about indicas and autos over there so.
I’m starting a new one

8 Likes

Had some lemon Thai that was pretty visual . 10/12 week finish .

11 Likes

Both of those sound awesome.

2 Likes

Was that the Doc D Lemon Thai, the Blackbird Preservations or from somewhere else?

3 Likes

To be honest I’m not sure who the Breeder was I had 3/4 different flips from different people and it’s been a couple years since growing it . Kinda leaning towards @santero i know he had sent lemon Thai and knowing his breeding skills possibly they were from him.

6 Likes

All good. Please elaborate on visual enhancement. I am always searching for visual enhancement ganja. I grew NEBULA(Paradise) in 2013 outdoors, and it gave some very nice color saturation to viewing art and movies. Images shot with analog film(35mm/16mm/Super 8mm) had deeper textures and the film grain was effervescent.

2 Likes