Tuna Kush F2 Co-Op Run (CLOSED)

Oooo I don’t want to blow the spot up but I have a good idea what you’re probably working on for Copa and that’s really exciting that they took you up on the offer to bring back a classic

6 Likes

Interesting stuff @Dirt_Wizard @SCJedi I’ve done the paper towel method plenty of times and this is this first time I’ve seen this happen. Wonder what changed or it was just random since it’s everywhere basically lol

Thanks for the info! You didn’t high jack the thread, you’re contributing because I just learned something new lol appreciate the science lesson

6 Likes

Ok y’all, think I’m gonna shut this list down since all the sign ups have pretty much stopped at this point. Time to get these beans out!

30 Likes

Thanks again for the hard work and space and time in you garden. Now I want to see the sensi run.

6 Likes

@District_Flora do you sent the seeds to @Vertebrata ?

1 Like

Sweeeet … :pray:

2 Likes

Nope, these go to Sebring and he will send them out to other distributors for the spring seed run co-op box (if I’m not mistaking).

11 Likes

@District_Flora Thank you again ! I am truly excited to try these :blush:

If I find something special you will be the first to know, and of you would allow I will send you a keeper in the future.

5 Likes

Project completed