Tuna Kush F2 Co-Op Run (CLOSED)

Worst case scenario, I’ll do the damned run myself since I built up all the hype and got names added but I really wasn’t planning on it lol

14 Likes

I did a freakshow run of my own as a hello to the community. its a fun 4ish month project. You can do it!

5 Likes

You growing them would be a perfect hello to overgrow diving in headfirst is the overgrow way and if you don’t know how for some stuff, we will make sure you learn along the way. We are a bank of information that is free to be withdrawn

6 Likes

@District_Flora maybe try asking @Purple_Drank604 , I came across his thread while I was doing some digging/hitting the books on the Tuna.

5 Likes

I wonder if Soaknbeans has any stock of Reefermans Tuna Kush…there was a pack up for auction in March and I must of had a mini stroke, as I was 50 min away and then phased out and missed them…It was a legit pack (actually from Scott family farm era) and I’m still mad…

4 Likes

Hazemans Tuna Kush F2s are ones he made from Reefermans

3 Likes

Hazeman also has Black Tuna. I’ve smoked Tuna can weed many, MANY times back when it was going around, as well as Black Tuna many times from mail order in Canada from BC. Some of it was so potent you had to actually sit down after smoking(unwillingly, the shit would knock you on your ass)

5 Likes

BC cannabis culture legend says Tuna Kush is named such because original strain was sold and distributed inside Tuna cans throughout the Okanagan and Kootenays by the Hell’s Angels in the late 90’s.

6 Likes

That was my understanding as well. According to the ICM post I put up, Tuna Kush is likely a descendant of Black Tuna or at least that what’s debated

Yeah, read that too. Idk if anyone else experienced it but they were supposed to have a unique terps that can be described as fishy hence the name and packaging. Idk who grew the Tuna Kush I had last year but it was probably from this seed stock and perhaps I had a fish leaning cut?

2 Likes

Just added a black tuna s1 to my next bud run, will let you know if anything fishy :woozy_face:

8 Likes

Honestly I’d suggest getting rid of the list until you find a volunteer. We have never had a sign up list before the project has started.

The rule is that a grow log and sign up sheet is created when a volunteer receives delivery of a donated seed pack, to fully document the process because they are growing potentially rare seeds from another member.

If you are growing your own seeds, not a donation from another member, when to create a sign up sheet is completely up to the breeder.

Personally in my lebanese co-op seed run I am not creating a sign up until I have the seeds shucked and know how many people I can actually accommodate on the list.

I would recommend starting a list when you have mailed the seeds to the volunteer, or if you decide to do the project yourself, whenever you like.

12 Likes

You’re looking for a greenthumb to grow your beans into f2? I tried searching for a journal just trying to understand the gist

I will read the first post again

1 Like

Tuna Kush is badass. I used to have a cut from a dude in Vancouver. It absolutely smells like tuna. It starts as more of a stinkbug odor, but after cure, taking a big wiff of buds, 100% tuna. High is body numbing and super happy.

3 Likes

Valid. I just copied and pasted the format, didn’t mean to excite everyone pre-maturely

3 Likes

I’m looking for someone to grow them to F3, I copied the format from other co-op runs. Didn’t know there were parts of it I should have not added until the seeds were officially on a run

I’m out of likes but - kudos for getting someone a project!

If I didn’t have so many things going on I would offer my hands

3 Likes

Yeah, honestly it looks like I may have to run these myself. Decided to remove the list at @zephyr suggestion since nothing is official, will put it back up when we got this figured out

8 Likes

you can do it! and the genetics are the same as long as pollen his the pistil so newbie stuff shouldn’t be at big of an issue.

2 Likes

No worries, it will come together for you. Just takes times bud.

2 Likes