šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ United Kingdom flowerists

Iv loved the space monkey and Bodhi does very special work so y not get sum seeds to start sharing. :green_heart:

Yeh yeh man absolutely! Thatā€™s what OG is all about.
I made f2s of his Soul Mate couple years ago as well as a few crosses and passed them out.

Iā€™m going to be going through some f2s of bodhis Baba Kush and Blue Tara soon, looking for some SSDD like phenos to do some breeding with

:v:

2 Likes

Yh Iā€™m gna try more chucking itā€™s fun not really doing it with much of a plan just sum fun

3 Likes

Iv never tried the ssdd but hear gr8 things abt it so if u do get round to it wud love to try sum beans

Iv got spares of all my statins rooting if any1 is up for a trade let me kno :green_heart:

1 Like

Nice collection in there and beautiful buds.

also the crosses with the space monkey sounds very good.

I do have myself some crosses with Goji OG and FPOG. maybe we can trade some seeds if youā€™re interested?

Cheers.

1 Like

Are the UK guys doing a secret santa this year ? I had to get out of the USA thread as I didnt realise it was USA only as it didnt say so at that start, I would defo be up for a UK secret santa anyone else ?? Cheers C.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be up for it as long as we set a spend limit. Letā€™s face it though. Itā€™ll all likely be seeds bro :rofl:

1 Like

And maybe a packet of RAWS and an opel fruit :rofl: I agree on a spend limit, i seen the yanks go bannanas with their secret santa .

Take it easy Peace C. :facepunch: :facepunch:

1 Like

For all you other countryfolk. @Going2fast will be doing it big.

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 Thanks bromigo for giving us the shout , top man :facepunch:
@GreenBhoy @SonsOfAvery @Gaz29 @Esrgood4u , you guys want some of this ???

Take it easy Peace C. :facepunch:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s another for yā€™all. :wink:

1 Like

@blowdout2269 Thanks bromigo for giving us the shout , top man :facepunch:
@GreenBhoy @SonsOfAvery @Gaz29 @Esrgood4u @Buddie65 you guys want some of this ???

Take it easy Peace C. :facepunch:

2 Likes

Come try your luck yā€™all.

Tell your friends!
:smiley:

2 Likes

A question for my fellow UK growers. Do you frequent any other busy(ish) UK forums (apart from UK420)?

I canā€™t stand how many posts they delete over there. You make posts in the strain talk forum and they delete any replies that arent about sponsors, making it pointless. I really wish they would chill and let people talk about cannabis strains ffs. Thatā€™s not going to happen, i canā€™t find any other busy UK sites, just wondering if i missed any?

3 Likes

You have some points.
Remember when you in UK had that pick and mix seedbank around here? Is that the same as Herbies now?

2 Likes

Im having same problems m8 need some more UK sites for seed swaps, growing in our climate, UK strains, Hash going around etc

3 Likes

UrbanMiffs I was on uk420 for years and got into it with one of the senior members during the covid lock up and was permabanned for answering back.

Another forum i go on is. icmag. and a few of the other european boys from on here are on there, its mainly people from the baltic regions etc. Take it easy Peace C.

3 Likes

Ye im on UK420 and icmag too a bit of trading doesnā€™t do any harm imo :wink:

2 Likes

Not from UK but Iā€™m on UK420 too. I donā€™t head over there a lot anymore, itā€™s more for archival of old interesting threads there, I feel itā€™s not like it was. From a remote perspective, it seems to have changed hands, and Iā€™m always wondering if this real gorilla team is part of it. They take a lot of room.

There is this thread here at least, bring your mates down here :slight_smile:

2 Likes