US Spring Box 2023 - Closed see you in the fall

I have tried to do the og seed run. No access at this point. When I initially did it I used e check. That hasn’t gone through as of Monday

This is all I get every time I click on og seed runs

1 Like

I’m trying to send cash. I can’t find the address. If you could dm the address it would be very appreciated

1 Like

Cash button does Not take to paypal. Anybody wanting PP please pm and put PP in the subject line!

2 Likes

I would like to keep this thread clean please. I am trying to cross information currently in 7 areas. I am trying to answer each question once here.
I couldn’t help people in the other thread as it was getting lost and incorrect information got posted.
I am trying to deal with everybody I missed now.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

pm and delete post

pm with paypal in subject line and delete post please

Thank You delete post please.

One e-check cleared yesterday and he was one of the first. I pm’ed. Can You delete post now please

Also after you click cash if you need paypal pm me with paypal in subject

Click cash then pm me for address. Can You delete post now please.

3 Likes

I am probably one of your stragglers. I sent cash and filled out the form on the site. Cash should be there any day. If there is any trouble please let me know! Thanks again.

3 Likes

Dumb question, but if I received a follow-up receipt saying payment had been received should I rest pretty easy that payment was indeed received? I’m pretty certain which account I used to pay with but it’s never showed up in the bank statement. I got a confirmation from the DIY site when I paid online, and then another email several weeks later that confirmed that I had paid… just odd that it never appeared on my statement.

3 Likes

It took a few days to show up on my account. Kinda like an old school written check, it took I think 3 days to clear my bank.

1 Like

I paid May 22nd.

1 Like

Oh wow, yeah didn’t take that long.

I received my spring box, thanks to everyone involved. I greatly appreciate it!!

8 Likes

I received my box but I’m missing a strain and got a strain I didn’t order. What do I do from here?

2 Likes

Received mine today, thanks to all the growers that participated in the co-op runs and @G-paS for distributing them!

4 Likes

Also got mine today, mighty thanks to @G-paS , the growers, and the rest of the crew for making this happen under such headache inducing circumstances!

1 Like

What could be left over? If everyone does not pay up? Just curious.

All present and accounted for here, thanks again to the whole co-op team. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My advice would be to try and trade it out for the one you want. You know there are packs out there haha.

3 Likes

I got mine last week so sorry for not letting you!

2 Likes

I took a couple days off. I am going thru all the pms now.
Did you check your pm@Greenup

6 Likes