US Spring Box 2023 - Closed see you in the fall

Got mine guys! Thanks again. I sent cash no tracking so if anything happens just get at me and I will send it again. One Love and God bless!

2 Likes

Much love and respect @G-paS You’re awesome.

Much love and respect to @PlantShepherd @Budderton @Gpaw. Your hard work and generosity are appreciated.

I can go back through the threads but who made the ABC fems I received? @middleman ?

6 Likes

@Gpaw got and received thank you and i appreciate you.

1 Like

I made them, @PineTarBastard packaged them, and @G-paS sent them.

7 Likes

Thank you for those. I’ve been curious about the ABC and Super Freak and was pleasantly surprised when the ABC was included in my box.

3 Likes

Received mine @G-paS thanks - I’ll remove post once acknowledged!

2 Likes

Your welcome! No need now all are sent.

2 Likes

I dm’d you but probably got lost in flood of dm. I got a pack of seeds I didn’t order and missing a pack I did order. Just wondering what happens with this let me know when you get a chance please! @G-paS

All the boxes I had information for will be mailed Monday.
I spent the holiday weekend pulling everything out of the room I am using for the co-op to replace the floor. I need to get it done to start on the fall box.

Slow going with the shoulder but I’ll get it done

:green_heart: :seedling:

32 Likes

Looks like you have your work cut out for you. What’s the plan for the floor/finish in?

1 Like

engineered wood flooring. I am working on pulling the carpet staples today. The old carpet went out in the garbage today/

13 Likes

You are very welcome! Hope they serve you well! :v:

2 Likes

Ten characters

3 Likes

The last boxes have been mailed.

12 Likes

Thank you @G-paS!!!

1 Like

Hit up the Seed Trading thread. Over the next few months you’ll probably find all that you seek.

Edit. Hey @Wuachuma check out this post down below.
A new Trade thread has been made.

3 Likes

Last box a member started this thread and it went over well. So, here is one for this box.

9 Likes

I have received my spring box seeds. Thank you @G-paS and everyone who works creating and doing all the work behind the scenes. Many thanks .:heart::heart::heart::heart:

14 Likes

All packages have landed but 1 in MO!

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes

Got my 4 packs - Thanks !!!

4 Likes