Vaporizing or dabbing...yes or no?

Had more than I thought, around 6.5lb LOL! It’s funny to look at this giant pile of weed and realize that just a few years ago I would have burnt all this plant material through my lungs. I don’t even wanna think about how much tar burning all this would make, yummy. This isn’t even all I’ve saved either I’ve already used quite a bit.

You can always throw out the vaped weed but its pretty decent for making infused topical cream. I basically save a bunch of it and then infuse it into some grapeseed oil (less oily on the skin than coconut). Mix the infused oil with some melted beeswax, add some smell and it will be a much better consistency. You can put it on your skin and it helps with some types of local pain. It doesn’t get you high but the THC in the fat absorbs through your skin. I’ve given some to friends’ older mothers who don’t smoke cannabis and have arthritis and they say it helps. Not bad for almost free!

7 Likes

I enjoy vaping for the convenience and discretion. But I’m a smoker through and through. For me, nothing is as satisfying as a nice joint. I understand the smoking is bad argument, but, no one gets out alive anyway.

8 Likes

Salutations Dewb,

As an ex-smoker myself i’d never support any form of prohibition causing prejudice to persons who choose to continue their habit despite the availability of an alternative which no sane mind wants to refuse. The problem being that there are guys like me and perhaps yourself who just failed in finding such a thing (at least in ready-made form)… For example, the specific scent of a lit “joint”, to begin with: it doesn’t taste the same with a vaporizer and i found no point disputing this observation. But that doesn’t mean we have to give up our hopes that someday, maybe…

:relieved:

Meanwhile a vast majority of cannabis smokers self-poison themselves via toxic paper + glue combustion, including also the vegetal substrate wrapped inside which is most likely impregnated with BANNED pesticides on top of being THC-centric, using a consuption method promoting abuse since a lit “joint” is not really about dosage/posology at all, etc. Truth is i’ve done it for decades, not without further agravation, as the economic factor linked to an illegal status that also interfered negatively on the whole context, etc., etc.

On the left side this is my “tokeu”, it was a smoker device which kept the smoke inside to optimize my money spending… As a haschish smoker my ritual started with a long preparation of the “joint” to be installed inside, with fine blond tobacco strings forming a support holding a few tiny hash bits. The bright aspect of it was that it prevented burning holes in my clothes (…), with problematic confinement as a less apealing aspect:

Economics dominated this decision, whole successions of governments could remain totally passive and yet i was working for them each time i self-vilified cannabis; it wasn’t until i got a valid alternative (on the right side) that this undesirable situation reversed, after converting to vaporism despite the loss of previously enjoyed features.

The “tokeu” seemed like an easy “investment” back then, lucky me i found something not too different both in terms of material cost and satisfaction from the habit. It worked for me, yet i’d never impose it. Though i find crucial for today’s cannabis consumers to have similar alternatives if that can help, because by doing some good to ourselves we also defeat a previous auto-destructive context the self-serving politicians kept contemplating for way too long, in fear that true assistance would look like “banalization” - Trudeau’s obcession and for many more like him (past/present/future)…

The bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists get to win just too easy, all they need to do is watch us choke, fall and die ideally!

M’well, now i’m fighting back by substracting myself from such devious scheme where what you see ain’t what you get. Still, it’s only fun i would wish to share, not impose, and hence i’ll never join the dark side again while i can accept that others do!

To say that « no one gets out alive » isn’t helping, instead i’d go straight to constitutional protections in hope my cause is trong enough not to have to avoid the core problem, which is that bigots took over our public institutions to impose their own failed moral models, In The Name Of Children. Those people have no more business in my cannabic affairs than i will interfere with their favourite sins, e.g. alcohol, prescription drugs, gambling… pizza and soft drinks, etc.

Too bad but it appears even on the land of Trudeau we must acquire/strengten trust in our own rights and question inapropriate 3rd-party interference resulting in socio-toxic forces, economic motivations for example.

More clearly i don’t see smokers as evil persons considering i don’t deny my own past, it’s just my body that had to quit the habit… Thanks to being instrumentalized for decades so the political “elites” could build contaminated statistics “proving” the “harm” of mari-caca (in their twisted dellusional minds). Consequently i’d never want to add to the burden of “pot” smokers who are already being stigmatized abusively as it is now.

When i argue smokers are made self-vilifying agents it’s not individuals i think of, no: actually it’s the bigot prohibitionists i want to blame, for showing no support other than sending us to predatory “rehab” centers and whatnot, etc.

Nonetheless, being a vaporist since early 2011 it’s evident i developped different appreciation skills which rendered smoking repulsive to me. That doesn’t mean i’ll be quick to assimilate the consumption method and people who are free to try what works best in their own situations.

If there needs to be a global conversion from smoking to vaporizing or else then it shall be required to occur in full RESPECT of every individual 1st. It’s the duty of those pretending to “save” kids who must do everything necessary to SEDUCE smokers by offering an alternative they can desire FREELY. Then once adults have changed the environment for the better there won’t be any paper + glue scenarios left to turn anyone into a self-vilifying agent, especially vulnerable minors. That won’t take place without effort and money, too bad TrudeauMania in Canada won’t prove useful i’m afraid, just because the Liberals can’t wait that long even in hope of permanent progress. That’s how they became socio-toxic to the bones.

To put it shortly i don’t condemn smokers who i consider victims exactly as i once was, that’s why even if i sound very critical of defective consumption methods there’s no malice addressed against the victims of a broken history.

We have the right to elevate ourselves as much as others are legal when they fall under the table. No need for an excuse, it’s only helping them when we start looking for justifications in defense to their bigotry. That’s too convenient taking the spotlights off bigots when we know we are in our good right.

Hoping i detailed my reaction appropriately!

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

7 Likes

Vape :dash:

3 Likes

nice! you can stab someone than blow a cloud!!" :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Tomorrow, maybe Friday.

1 Like

Im a “none of the above” guy. Ex smoker who also has trouble with vapeing, so I now only do concentrates. I occasionally use Green Dragon in tea or coffee, but my main thing now is caps I made from concentrate. No more stress on my lungs :slight_smile:

This is a 3 drop cap = concentrated oil made using Ever Clear with decarbed bud, then dissolved in coconut oil. Super easy dosing with no bad taste. I can pop one to 4 caps at a time as needed - even in public.

3 Likes

There’s nothing I love more then smoking a joint but lately I’ve found myself leaning towards rosin in my vape pen a lot more. I find one puff is pretty close to smoking a whole joint and the old man in me says it’s the healthier option.

4 Likes

Vaping :dash: more often than rolling blunts unless you got some potent thc liquid or gas.

1 Like

Vaporizingstrong text. Solventless!

I have had Volcano for like 13 yrs now…

And a few years back I bought the american “volcano killer” - VapeXhale Cloud Evo…

Try to get to try it out somewhere, and see if you like it more. The technique is more like taking a traditional bong hit.

Potency wise I’d guess it gives just a tad bit more potent hits than a Volcano, but this is debatable. Also, if you like smoking, vape at a very high temp (like, that you just don’t burn it), none of that low temp vaping bullshit…

I vape to test unfinished bud only.
I mean no disrespect but I’ve lost too many friends to meth and crack.
dab rigs remind me too much of the tools they used.
I enjoy the flavor of a well cured bud just as much as a fine cigar or well aged whiskey.

6 Likes

No vape, no dab. Only smoke

As long as the product is good, for me, so is the method of consumption.

Like the Volcano and the E-nail.

99%

Welcome @Roy! :grin:

I understand that. I hate using a torch because it makes me feel like a crack head. E-nail solved that problem for me.

4 Likes

well i constantly am sucking on my nicotine e-juice, if i could get some THC in there also that’d be the kits tits imo. i guess i’ll do a RSO run with some of my trimmings and leftover garbo weed i bought on the internet. gel caps would be my ideal consumption method though. recently lost a family member to lung cancer and losing another now to COPD. smoking has lost all appeal to me. so sad to watch someone dying from smoking and they still won’t quit. THERES SO MANY NICOTINE ALTERNATIVES!

4 Likes

I used an e-cig to quit nicotine. Every time I bought a new bottle, I would lower the dosage by 1mg. Eventually, I was vapping 0 mg. I think i did that for a couple weeks and slowly noticed I wasnt using the vape all that often. Now I use straight rosin in mine.

3 Likes

I quit vaping nicotine on Friday at 3mg.
I’m pretty edgy but it’s totally doable.
Cleaning up for a UA too lol.
Cigarettes 15years chew 5 years ecig 5yrs. It’s all over but the crying lol.

6 Likes

i recently thought i lost my vaporizer so went 3 days without nicotine until i found it in my jacket pocket. was only mildly irritable and had all but accepted it as my time to quit. i have a 42mg grape and 50mg tobacco flavor which i mix sometimes. this week i’m going to make iso oil with my trimmings n try mixing it in my juice.

2 Likes