Virginia Is For Lovers

Oh that looks so good How’s the smoke looks killer can’t wait to give mine the chop!

6 Likes

Thanks y’all! She was cut down in stages between 8-10 weeks. The high does not seem that much different but she lost some of her sweetness the longer she went. I would probably take her around 9 weeks if I ran her again

7 Likes

I better get busy then lol, thanks bud :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lol. Her sister was a 9 1/2 - 10 weeker. She has a creamy exotic fruit kinda smell. They both smoke pretty close to the same. My flower time could have been a little messed up because I bred both of them pretty heavy with Og Chem x Casey Jones

8 Likes

Central Virginia checking in. See there is some other Virginia heads in here from the GD tapes post :+1:

7 Likes

Howdy y’all, new to the forum. Grew up a middle peninsula boy, moved to DC area to find a job and catch a wife, moved down to Fred Vegas after catching one. Been here for a bit and we love it.

In my first year of homegrow in a couple tents. What a cool hobby! Feel lucky to have great local shops, if you’re ever in the area both Hydrokulture and Happy Trees rock.

9 Likes

RVA boy here… Howdie…

11 Likes

Morning y’all!

5 Likes

What Flavors are ya’ll growing? I am heading into mostly genetics in the near future. Up on deck are my flavors Im gonna grow thru. I’ll be looking for males but they will be far and few in between. Those netherland boys know how to rock some feminized seeds…

Blue Dreams - Done
Freakshow Male -…yeah Done.
Purple Kush - Done

Zskittles
BlackBerry Kush
Tropical Cookie
Gold Leaf

Super Skunk
Phreaky Dreams - From BlueDreams/Freakshow unexpected seed run.
Super Silver
Granddaddy OG

Blueberry
Bruce Banner
Green Crack
G13

4 Likes

Me and my oldest boy are huge coaster nerds. We recently took a a trip to bush gardens williamsburg and kings dominon. BG Williamsburg is one of the most amazing amusment parks ive ever been to and im bout 2 hrs away from Cedar Point. Will defiantly be making an annual trip.

8 Likes

Busch Gardens is the best! Kings Dominion is closer to us but BG is well worth the extra distance.

And the Hubba Bubba Highway in Water Country is a great place to eat some edibles and actively chill

6 Likes

KD is too much like the state fair in my opinion. BG is a cool place. Food is too much though in both :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Feel like you have to throw up gang signs to get into KD these days. BG is far better imo.

3 Likes

Man do I not trust the drop tower. Not at all lol. No sir.

3 Likes

Chester? In Chesterfield?

1 Like

I’ve used the same analogy that KD is like the State Fair. It’s just all……paved and hot. BG has a way better landscaping department

5 Likes

My wife went on that thing the last time she went to Busch Gardens. The person came over the loud speaker when they got to the top and said the ride was malfunctioning and that they were going to have to lower everyone back down. Then they fucking dropped everyone. That shit made her cry. I think she missed a good emotional distress lawsuit opportunity.

6 Likes

Hopewell. We just started building our new house in Prince George

6 Likes

Yeah, teenagers training new employees saying things like “yeah, jimmy trained me. He says you don’t have to really check the harness, just walk by and touch it” got me sick as fuck before we left the ground.

I’m warning you, that thing is fukt.

Somebody’s going to die on it. It’s going to be tragic, yet here we are…

4 Likes

Me too… Courthouse Rd/Lucks Lane area…

4 Likes