Virginia Is For Lovers

6 Likes

we need to legalize not demonize these delivery services. when alcohol prohibition ended they granted seven year tax holiday to encourage legal market.

with cannabis prohibition ending every politician treating it like a cash grab for their fantasy future. short sighted!

let the little guy deliver pot discreetly instead of the bullshit dispo model.

5 Likes

I’m going to HomegrownVA tomorrow around noon, it anyone wants to grab lunch or something. I don’t bite :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Happy 4:20 VA crew!!

Obama Kush x Purple Urkle

11 Likes

Anyone here go to the Happy Trees warehouse events before the bust?

Hey Homies! Another Chesterfield-area (south/west Richmond) homegrower checking in. It looks like there are lot of us here in the capital region of the Old Dominion. …Good to see. A couple of you are right in my neighborhood!

I’m trying to keep a low profile, so we ~may~ never meet in person. (Or we may meet and not even realize it. :male_detective: ) Antithetical to that goal, I’ve started my grow diary, and I invite you to visit and share your wisdom/feedback/encouragement.

See you around!

11 Likes

Hey @MrGreenJeans! Welcome to the party! Sounds like we are neighbors! I’ll stop on by your thread and check it out. Hope you are well homie!

8 Likes

Glad to have another VA homie! There are dozens of us! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: @MrGreenJeans :green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

Howdy @MrGreenJeans or should I say….Neighbor! I’ll come check out your thread.

We have daily meetings here a few mins after 4:15. Hope to see you there!!

7 Likes

Happy 4:20 from your new neighbor!

13 Likes

Happy 4:20 everyone :triumph::triumph:

8 Likes

Welcome @MrGreenJeans
I thought I’d never meet anyone on here too, then I ended up meeting like 5 people so far :laughing:

Glad to have ya & nice buds :+1:

2 Likes

Trinity and Triangle Kush snips should be available soon for my VA buds. I usually try to meet in Charlottesville for gifting cuts but I will head up to Richmond if there’s a good trade involved. I have a bad back so long trips are a bitch.
Here’s Trinity and I’ll grab some TK pics later tonight.

17 Likes

Ha! Love the Name! Welcome aboard.

Grew up around lucks lane/.courthouse road area… 70/80’s

Mechnicsville now…

7 Likes

Happy 4:20 VA stoners!! Hope y’all have a great weekend!!

GG4 x Dreamcatcher

14 Likes

Time to perform a germination test on the Dominion G seeds that are just finishing up. Wish me luck!

12 Likes

Good luck!

4 Likes

They sure look ready to pop. Best of luck with them.

3 Likes

I didn’t do a ton of work but what’s the story on your Dom G seeds? I gather you liked it and made seeds so there’s that. It’s a selection I’ve had in back of my mind for a while and will eventually give a go.

3 Likes

They are from the Dominion Seed Company, not my creation. The opportunity presented itself to make them, I haven’t personally tested it out yet.

Here is the info on them. https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Dominion_G/Dominion_Seed_Company/

2 Likes