Virginia Is For Lovers

So cool. Peace

2 Likes

Sic Sugar Dump!!! :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

I think it’s Nepali OG x Mountain Temple. I won those in a lotto @HaRdRoC did a while back. If you pop either, keep me informed on how they do.

The Orgasmatron in the Wookie Orgasm really intrigues me.

Glad they arrived safely!

7 Likes

@CrunchBerries i too would like to be kept informed on the Nepali Temple. Sounds like a monks keeper strain

5 Likes

So happy I saw this thread. Im in SW Virginia. I hope everyone is doing well tonight. I’m new to growing weed. But already had a love of medicinal plants and a love for growing medicinal herbs. Ive fell in love with this hobby. Much love to all my fellow Virginia growers!

13 Likes

Nepali OG x MT should be some :fire:

8 Likes

Hello! I was sent here from the welcome thread and I’m so happy to see lots of Virginians! I live in southwestern VA just north of Eden NC. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! I’m going back to catch up on this thread now!

16 Likes

I’m in DC, obviously not VA but Arlington is close enough

10 Likes

For any of my local VA buddies, I’ve got a few extra clones - RS-11, Burnout Chem, Hippy Slayer, Bubblegum Breath, 60s RKS, Durban Poison and Slumber Party…anyone want to do some trading?!?

14 Likes

Hell yeah what part of va?

2 Likes

ooooo RS-11

1 Like

Middle Peninsula - Gloucester, hbu?

8 Likes

I’m up north in Loudoun County. You’re about 4 hrs away unfortunately

3 Likes

Yo, there was a head shop towards Gloucester point called luttes lair, is that still there? (Don’t know if I spelled it right, it’s pronounces looty’s)

I lived in Middlesex for a while. I love that area. There’s pockets there that are unfuckwithable

Saluda dirt track, now that’s a good time

5 Likes

Nice!, I have a buddy that has some land up in Gloucester, i hear its beautiful, have yet to make it out to his property yet though… :confused:

5 Likes

I sort of glossed right over 60s rks.

Are you sure?

I know the legends are true, and I know where they are, I can’t say who has them, but I know they are here, and it’s truly not for sale.

It’s nice to meet you, neighbor !

3 Likes

Used to hunt here. Jamaica (nearby) was another honey hole. Funny as hell mentioning that place to people and seeing the confusion on their face before they asked “where?”

4 Likes

There’s a ‘emerald triangle’ over here too

6 Likes

Dang, if your down this way give me a holler

Yes buddy

It’s gone now, busted in the spice days and yes it’s supposedly 60s rks, I’ve got it flowering now. It’s a beast for a late start. Spent a lot of time in Saluda at the track too. I’ve got one spare clone…it could be the truth…we shall see. Everything I’ve ever sourced from this plug has been legit.

Haha, I’ve done the same thing and love the reaction

Hit me in the DMs dudes if you want to catch up. Happy harvests!!

10 Likes

I’m about to take some cuts of some Malawi X Zamaldelica if you’re interested. I’m about an hour from you.

3 Likes