Virginia Is For Lovers

Mud bog? I’m in.

1 Like

Hola Shady,
I’m right around the corner from you buddy over in Gloucester. We were just over at Merrior two weekends ago. Holler if you want to catch up to do some trading! - 5rivers

4 Likes

Does ABnorml ring a bell?

1 Like

Heck yeah! Should be fun

2 Likes

Last time I went to the dirt track I ended up with a beer cup full of dirt after the demolition derby

My bro rode the pine for the deltaville deltas. They didn’t let first year players on the field then, they sure missed out cuz he was a showboat and could’ve played the crowd. Now theres just. another relic in the graveyard.

Kids would find the over-the-fence homerun balls and trade them back for a hotdog.

It was beautiful.

3 Likes

I lived in Martinsville, from '87-'90. nice country, but back then if you didn’t work for the furniture factories or the few knit mills left, you didn’t do much work.

regards,

3 Likes

Dude I freaking loved the galley. Their patty melts were amazing.

2 Likes

But the all you can eat buffet at Taylor’s was where it was at, crab legs and hushpuppies as far as the eye can see… that’s where you got your money’s worth lol

2 Likes

Where is this located?

2 Likes

It’s in deltaville, I’m sure it’s probably changed since then though I think decent all you can eat seafood buffets require a time machine these days lol

4 Likes

Hope it comes back!

3 Likes

I think it is closed currently

2 Likes

:frowning: yeah…I guess i knew deep down that would be the case …

1 Like

Love the view at merroir. Great place to grab a beer and look out over the water!

4 Likes

9 Likes

Happy Friday evening everyone! Time to make south central VA smell a little better with some SSDD Bx (blueberry pheno). I’m ready to relax and knock down a few beers!

16 Likes

MmmmMmmm looks delish! Can’t wait for mine. How long did you flower her for?

6 Likes

Oh that looks so good How’s the smoke looks killer can’t wait to give mine the chop!

6 Likes

Thanks y’all! She was cut down in stages between 8-10 weeks. The high does not seem that much different but she lost some of her sweetness the longer she went. I would probably take her around 9 weeks if I ran her again

7 Likes

I better get busy then lol, thanks bud :slight_smile:

5 Likes