VIVOSUN Giveaway: Get New AeroWave A6 Clip Fan

My current journal SEMO Grown Medicine

My last journal for a seed run First indoor seed run Spirit Train (Sign-up Open)

#LoveWhatYouGrow #OvergrowTheWorld

2 Likes

Looking forward to hearing how these new fans perform., thanks @VIVOSUN. As a Canadian I will just sit and watch :wink:

2 Likes

#LoveWhatYouGrow

My journal-ish:

Thank you @VIVOSUN I could really use a fan for my cab. Plus what better way to engender goodwill and be introduced to your products than giving me one for FREE!

:robot:

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity!

#LoveWhatYouGrow

1 Like

#LoveWhatYouGrow
I have multiple Vivosun products and they all perform superb!
My grow journal:

Hi there I love your fans and filters

Need to try your lights

Thanks for letting me know, have corrected it.

1 Like

How do you follow someone on this forum?

3 Likes

If there is a follow option I am not aware of it, I don’t think it exists on this platform bud.

3 Likes

I have 4 of these that don’t oscillate anymore and only did for a week or so. BBW

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

After reading the boron guy I was able to find the mute and ignore option pretty quick. I agree there isnt a follow option.

5 Likes

@VIVOSUN

I went with vivosun for my first grow tent because of all the good reviews and I am not disappointed.

#LoveWhatYouGrow

vivo vivosun vs4300
@VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow

My 3x4 veg tent is a Vivosun and it is one of the better tents that I am using at the moment. Pretty sturdy design for the price I paid. :+1:

I love my VivoSun 10" x 20.75" Heat Mat, and my VivoSun 92 GPH submersible water pump! I use the heat mat every single time I germinate seeds, and the little pump is perfect for the ~13 gallon reservoir tank for my automated tray system. In fact, I’d say they’re both crucial elements of my overall system, despite being smaller products. I’ll try to keep my impression of each product as brief as possible below, but if you know me you know that I’m nearly incapable of keeping anything involving words “short”. Here goes…

The VivoSun heat mat that I have is sized perfectly to fit under the propagation tray that I use. It heats up fairly quickly, and has the whole dome fogged with condensation within an hour or two. I can manage to fit 4 or 5 standard plastic 1 gallon pots on it without too much of the pots overhanging the edges. And it gets warm enough to push heat about 2/3rds of the way up the soil in the pots, which is great for sprouts and seedlings during the winter. My only want for this product would be some kind of on/off switch, rather than having to plug it in or unplug it to turn it on and off. Other than that though, it’s value has FAR EXCEEDED the cost to purchase, and I have and would recommend this heat mat to anyone looking.

The VivoSun submersible water pump that I have is one of the smaller ones they offer, if not the smallest. At 92 gallons per hour it’s not overly powerful, but it gets the job done and keeps my reservoir water(12.9 gallons), and whatever I add to it, mixed up nicely. And I’ve never had it clog, despite using heavy doses of a powdered nutrient line for an entire run. All I do is make sure I rinse it out really good when I clean and refresh my res tank, which is usually once every 10-12 days, depending on plant size and count. The cord is (I think) at least 6’ long, which is nice because it allows some extra length to make a drip loop, for safety. I have and would recommend this pump to friends or any other growmies looking for a smaller size pump to put in their res tank.

Thank you for the opportunity on this giveaway @VIVOSUN

And just for funsies… #LoveWhatYouGrow

1 Like

#LoveWhatYouGrow

1 Like

#LoveWhatYouGrow
https://overgrow.com/t/noob-diary-blue-dream-autos-maybe/

1 Like

DONE

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Let’s congratulate @Banquo & @msm187 for winning the Aerowave A6 Clip Fan
Please contact me to provide more information.
Thanks for all your participation. We are going to provide much better products for you.
Official website: VIVOSUN
Amazon Store: https://amzn.to/3AHm9w2
See you next time!

8 Likes

Holy crap! Wow! Thank you SO MUCH VivoSun!!! I’ll be in contact right after I post this thank you :blush:

1 Like