VIVOSUN AeroWave E6 Clip-on Fan Coming Soon

VIVOSUN AeroWave E6 Clip-on Fan: Auto Oscillating, Smart Wi-Fi Control, Easy to Clean, powerful Air Flow & Low Noise! and 12Vdc motor provide complete protections for tent growing applications. Stay tuned! :clap:

E6 2|500x500

6 Likes

AC Infinity fan stopped oscillating correct in the first 45 days. How long will yours last?

7 Likes

Is this fan the new upgraded model that DOESN’T catch fire??

Pretty sure I’ve heard of a few stories about your fans that almost ended in the person’s house burning down.

3 Likes

i have also bad experiences with various oscilating fans, be it monkey fans or no names, tried about 10 different and all of them stopped working within one or two grow cycles.

what is different about yours @VIVOSUN ?

4 Likes

Yeah when I was growing in a tent a few years ago, I had many clip on fans go bad within a grow cycle or two, with trying several different brands… including hurricane to vivosun’s older models and also other brands at my local hydro shop.

I quickly realized clip on fans are typically really very low quality, and I flipped my walk in master bedroom closet into a sealed environment, with AC, dehumidifier, C02… with all my oscillating fans mounted on the walls, except one near the bottom of canopy in one corner, to push air around underneath the canopy of buds forming as well.

Now I haven’t replaced a fan in 3-4 grows including seedling time and veg time plus my flower time. What’s so different about this newer fan? @VIVOSUN

6 Likes

I echo the sentiment here, I have found some fairly dangerous flaws and lack of longevity in the @VIVOSUN clip on fans that I had used previously. I love that Vivosun is engaged on here, but also have not been wowed overly by their products I have used, save for the current 2x4 tent I have.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen or heard of ANY good clip-on fans…
If you are just VARing them, I would avoid them like the plague (if I were you).

Sorry if that comes across as a little harsh, that’s not my intention…
…but a bad product will damage your brand.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

ALCON, hang a box fan behind and above your light pointing down at an angle, blowing air both above and below the light. It will stir the air vertically through the canopy.

Buy a box fan that is intended to sit in a window, they have shielded motors, not IP68 or anything, but a tad bit added longevity.

@VIVOSUN is that an LED ring on the fan?

1 Like

@VIVOSUN you have a giant opportunity to represent your brand. Where you at?

1 Like

Pretty sure they’re in a weather balloon rn

2 Likes

@VIVOSUN Can you tell the guy that hired you to ask if the fan will be UL listed?

No you didn’t. No they have bad service. I was hoping they get better. They had to pay to be here.

That sucks to hear, I’ve got two running none stop going on 3 months without a problem.

3 Likes

VIVOSUN AeroWave E6 Clip-on Fan is in Stock now!!!
VIVOSUN AeroWave E6 Clip-on Fan, EC Motor, Auto Oscillation Fan, Air Circulator For Grow Tent?lf=shop_adBanner
https://www.amazon.com/VIVOSUN-AeroWave-Fully-Adjustable-Hydroponic-Ventilation/dp/B0BP1Y3CRM?ref
=ast_sto_dp&th=1

Our patented external and internal design and craftsmanship sets the AeroWave apart as the best clip-on fan on the market!

2 Likes

That’s a sweet looking grow.