VIVOSUN Questionnaire--your answer helps us better

Please participate in our little survey and let us know your thoughts (your answers will be anonymous).
We want to hear your feedback so we can keep improving our product and service.
We will choose three answers to send our gift~

17 Likes

Don’t know how it’ll help but I did it

1 Like

wondering how you will send freebies to 3 anonymous folks…unless you really are sending gifts to answers.

6 Likes

Response sent! I love free stuff

Scored 0 out of 0. They don’t respect the truth.

3 Likes

The email I’m signed into google with was autofilled on the form when I clicked it so I’m assuming that would be how they would contact anyone to send them something. I thought it was odd considering it said anonymous but at the end of the day if they want to send me something for answering a simple few questions that give away no private info I’m ok with it.

4 Likes

My form didn’t have a spot for an email and I scored 0/0, lol.

2 Likes

There’s a score for a survey they’re asking us to take in order to improve their business? Wtf? :crazy_face: I guess if we score low, we don’t deserve their business and should go elsewhere?

me too, but anonymous means they don’t know who or where you are. not that important for me, but for folks in a illegal state it could be a huge factor. i mean, it’s illegal to grow here, at least unless i get that job friday.

2 Likes

Illegal here too but I order grow stuff off Amazon so this doesn’t feel much different. I have the Vivosun Growhub so they had my email already anyway :laughing:

Good luck with the job!

3 Likes

Done and done! :v:

If you click on the ? by the total score, it says the score is pending.

@VIVOSUN What the market needs is not more junky gadgets but high quality grow equipment made with high quality parts and manufacturing process. No more cheap molded plastic garbage gadgets.

6 Likes

Big 0/0 for me as well. Of course, I’m strictly an outdoor grower. lol (1)

1 Like

It’s supposed to show 0/0… it’s not a graded quiz yall lol

If it showed 0/10, there may be cause to worry about your answers haha

6 Likes

I guess I suck too lol

3 Likes

I try to avoid chinese products as best I can. Cant always do that but I do my best in the real world as well. To each his own.

Like @SEMOActivist mentioned, if you click the question mark, it shows the score as pending.

2 Likes

Asks you if you sell. I don’t, but that’s not relevant IMO in a product survey……

4 Likes

No “Edibles” option when it asks how your cannabis is consumed??? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

It was poor wording. @VIVOSUN you should have asked if we are a commercial grower instead.

3 Likes