VIVOSUN Giveaway: Get New AeroWave A6 Clip Fan

After reading the boron guy I was able to find the mute and ignore option pretty quick. I agree there isnt a follow option.

5 Likes

@VIVOSUN

I went with vivosun for my first grow tent because of all the good reviews and I am not disappointed.

#LoveWhatYouGrow

vivo vivosun vs4300
@VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow

My 3x4 veg tent is a Vivosun and it is one of the better tents that I am using at the moment. Pretty sturdy design for the price I paid. :+1:

I love my VivoSun 10" x 20.75" Heat Mat, and my VivoSun 92 GPH submersible water pump! I use the heat mat every single time I germinate seeds, and the little pump is perfect for the ~13 gallon reservoir tank for my automated tray system. In fact, Iā€™d say theyā€™re both crucial elements of my overall system, despite being smaller products. Iā€™ll try to keep my impression of each product as brief as possible below, but if you know me you know that Iā€™m nearly incapable of keeping anything involving words ā€œshortā€. Here goesā€¦

The VivoSun heat mat that I have is sized perfectly to fit under the propagation tray that I use. It heats up fairly quickly, and has the whole dome fogged with condensation within an hour or two. I can manage to fit 4 or 5 standard plastic 1 gallon pots on it without too much of the pots overhanging the edges. And it gets warm enough to push heat about 2/3rds of the way up the soil in the pots, which is great for sprouts and seedlings during the winter. My only want for this product would be some kind of on/off switch, rather than having to plug it in or unplug it to turn it on and off. Other than that though, itā€™s value has FAR EXCEEDED the cost to purchase, and I have and would recommend this heat mat to anyone looking.

The VivoSun submersible water pump that I have is one of the smaller ones they offer, if not the smallest. At 92 gallons per hour itā€™s not overly powerful, but it gets the job done and keeps my reservoir water(12.9 gallons), and whatever I add to it, mixed up nicely. And Iā€™ve never had it clog, despite using heavy doses of a powdered nutrient line for an entire run. All I do is make sure I rinse it out really good when I clean and refresh my res tank, which is usually once every 10-12 days, depending on plant size and count. The cord is (I think) at least 6ā€™ long, which is nice because it allows some extra length to make a drip loop, for safety. I have and would recommend this pump to friends or any other growmies looking for a smaller size pump to put in their res tank.

Thank you for the opportunity on this giveaway @VIVOSUN

And just for funsiesā€¦ #LoveWhatYouGrow

1 Like

#LoveWhatYouGrow

1 Like

#LoveWhatYouGrow
https://overgrow.com/t/noob-diary-blue-dream-autos-maybe/

1 Like

DONE

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Letā€™s congratulate @Banquo & @msm187 for winning the Aerowave A6 Clip Fan
Please contact me to provide more information.
Thanks for all your participation. We are going to provide much better products for you.
Official website: VIVOSUN
Amazon Store: https://amzn.to/3AHm9w2
See you next time!

8 Likes

Holy crap! Wow! Thank you SO MUCH VivoSun!!! Iā€™ll be in contact right after I post this thank you :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations @Banquo & @msm187

2 Likes

Not sure how to follow but hope Iā€™m still entered.

my first grow trellised up #lovewhatyougrow

2 Likes

Looks nice. You get my vote.

Welcome to OG, the contest ended 3 posts above yours bud.

1 Like

@VIVOSUN just sent a message! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @VIVOSUN ,
Have you any discount codes for Overgrow members for your fans and/or other products .?

I think you would have a lot of sales if you have a discount for us OG members - im in Scotland Uk and I would probably buy a fan and maybe something else with a wee discountā€¦?!!

Congrats to the winners of the two fans .!

Happy growing peeps
:facepunch:
Gaz

We have an exclusive 12% discount code for OG growers - OG12,
But we only ship to the US and Canada, sorry we havenā€™t started the UK market yet.

5 Likes

Thanks @VIVOSUN, really needed this. The one I was using, a cheap clip fan from walmart, fell during this grow and broke a branch on my plant, this one seems to hold onto the pole of the tent much better.

2 Likes

after a day in the tent, thereā€™s been no slippage on the pole. I put a mark with a sharpie where I set it. I did notice one of the pads in the clip isnā€™t seated well, I pushed it back in and it seems fine. Moves air well, the low setting seems perfect, the high setting seems a bit strong, but would be good to keep air moving below the plants I think. It isnā€™t really loud, and has a good angle on the oscillation it doesnā€™t waste motion blowing into the side of the tent.

Itā€™s not perfect, it has quite the footprint so for a smaller tent like mine it can take up some space. Going to have to reconfigure it next grow when I have 3 plants. If it had a straight arm option that would be great. Also the cord needs to be about 3ā€™ longer. Thatā€™s a must on the next version @VIVOSUN, please, I got mine for free obviously and am very grateful but I have to be honest for the rest of OG. For the retail price, it needs a longer cord.

Overall, based on only a day so far(Iā€™ll update more if things change, good or bad), I think these fans are solid. If they changed just a couple things that would be amazing! Thanks again for the opportunity to check it out.

1 Like

Thank you @VIVOSUN for the A6 AeroWave! Mine arrived on Tuesday, which was a day earlier than tracking had estimated. I really appreciate you getting this giveaway prize shipped so quickly. My plants definitely needed a better breeze pusher, and this clip fan fits the bill perfectly!

I was pretty much in the same situation as the other person whose name came up on the wheel. I was using a pair of super cheap clip fans from a retail store that were not designed for tent use. I believe they were meant as desk fans, so probably not the best for a high humidity environment, now that I think about it. :sweat_smile:

Over the past 2 days Iā€™ve been moving the fan around the tent, trying to find a spot where it does the most good for my conditions. Keeping it level with or slightly above the plants, Iā€™ve found that the low speed is perfect with 3 plants in a 2ā€™x4ā€™ tent. Having it set on high is just a little bit too much for the plant closest to the fan, or I think it would be too much given some time. Putting the fan lower than the plants, angled upwards a little bit and with the oscillation turned on, the high setting is great. It pushes enough air to help bring the RH down a little bit, which is great since itā€™s summer and Iā€™ve got 2 fabric 5 gallon pots in the tent.

As far as the build of the fan itself, I like it a lot. The clip part has enough pressure to hold the fan in place with no slipping. Its got a sturdy feel to it, but the profile isnā€™t so thick that itā€™s difficult to clip onto a pole. The shell of my tent is pretty tight around the poles, so a clip thatā€™s big and beefy might not fit so well. The clip arm is a little bit long, in a tent with only 2ā€™ on a given side, but in a 4ā€™x4ā€™ tent, a few of these fans would be friggin perfect.

I really canā€™t thank you enough VivoSun. Not just for the kick-ass prize, but also for keeping home growers working on a limited budget in mind. I love the products I have from your company, and this A6 AeroWave is a welcome addition to the collection. Heck, I might even spring for a second fan so this one doesnā€™t have to work as hard :wink:

3 Likes