VIVOSUN Labor Day Giveaway-Win What You Want

Every tent, any brand, first thing I do is rub a candle stick up and down both sides of all zippers because the wax will lubricate metal or plastic zippers almost forever. :smiley:

7 Likes

@LonelyOC @laquiqa @Gaz29

https://vivosun.com/vivosun-2x2ft-smart-grow-system-complete-grow-kit-24x24x48-with-aerolight-100w-aerozesh-4-inch-p137190735072169005-v137190735072168979

This bad boy would allow me to try my hand at breeding. Thanks for the chance to win

1 Like

how do i follow them… on here? or ?

1 Like

Stupid question…I go to @VIVOSUN … can’t find the “follow” tab/ button???

Probably on Instagram, me thinks

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

just follow the directions in the first post, but you don’t have to “follow” them on this website (not possible) in order to enter. good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. @CrunchBerries
  2. @Bobgrows
  3. @potpotpot
    Vivosun VS4000 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Board 400W
7 Likes

This would be amazing!!

1 Like

Happy that you-all won !! Now get-a-growing Thinking of geting a tent at some point Vivosun has a good product

GREAT Contest @Vivosun !!!
(And never knew you carried greenhouses! Will be a customer!)

@G-paS
@Nagel420
@Heliosphear

4 Likes

Wait WHAT??
I didn’t see that!
Wow! I’ll be checking this out! :+1:t2::green_heart:

1 Like

I definitely could use this

My old one needs replacement

@Jetdro @Gardenartus @Cormoran

2 Likes

Hmm
@VIVOSUN has always been dedicated to the grow your own movement. I’ll try this giveaway.
This looks like a really nice kit. It looks like just what I need. :yum:

Link here 6 inch fabulous fan kit

@BuckeyeBeanz @Lobstah @LemonadeJoe

1 Like

Well…this seems like a great idea!..
There’s a bit of confusion on the “follow” part of the requirement, so some clarity there would be helpful :slight_smile:

This would fit my space AND my plans perfectly:

@ifish @DrGonzo13 @ShiskaberrySavior

Lob

3 Likes

@VIVOSUN
Just a thought, but you may want to extend the end date of the 15% off coupon until September 9th or 10th. That way everyone who doesn’t win when this giveaway goes off September 8th can still use the coupon to buy what they want.

Even though winning in very unlikely, I would personally have a very hard time pulling the trigger on a purchase knowing that there was a chance I could win it for free. (“So your saying there’s a chance”)…

Just my $.02

:robot:

4 Likes

That is a great suggestion And I will make sure to pass it along to see what we can do.

5 Likes

If I win, you can have the fan to save your marriage :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks @VIVOSUN !! I’d love to showcase a new Vivosun tent with my New Mars Hydro test light!

@Weedstruck @Grease_Monkey @Hemp

2 Likes

Thank you for another great giveaway @VIVOSUN

Followed on the Twitterverse!

I’d really REALLY love this…

3 Likes